Sign in to follow this  
~Angela~

Anyone else obsessed with AI?

this should be good I think. I'm excited tomorrow nights result show is going to have David Cook! I love him. I watch all these reality shows and the person I pick from the beginning never wins, but i was a follower of David Cook from the beginning last year. And i love his album. Also Lady Gaga will be there!

Oooh, tonight should be good! I love it when they do songs I actually know and since I am always just listening to the radio, I know a lot of these songs because they are played over and over again!!!!!!!

Yeah I can't wait. I like so many of the contestants this year! I love Megan's voice. It's so different but I don't think she has what it takes to go all the way. I can't wait for tonight! I love it when they sing up to date songs!

Harty, you should try YouTube after 10pm (EST). I can guarantee you'd probably find some of the night's performances. Some people waste no time!!! I am also addicted to ANTM so when AI and ANTM are both on Wednesday nights, I have to get my fix of one or the other on YouTube later on.