Anyone else obsessed with AI?

~Angela~

Ok...So I've finally gotten through 5 pages of posts that I missed!! And I've got some catching up to do!

I agree with the fact that AI sucks for going past the slotted time!! I missed Adam too & had to look him up on youtube...so not the same!! But he still rocks!!!

Lil' Rounds is a great singer...but boring & predictable.

Anoop just rubs me the wrong way...I just don't feel him.

Matt is great.

Danny is falling back.

Alison is my fav!! OMG what a great job she did! And I'm with Jacilynda...I think she has a great personality based on the clips they show...

Kris is one of my favs too!! I think he's a great singer and so cute! (even if he does look like one of the monkeys from planet of the apes!! lol)

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Is it just mehuh.gif Or are they similar!!??

Hmmm...who else??

Scott needed to go...but I never really liked him. He did do a great job a few weeks...but again...I just don't feel him.

I think that's it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire723 View Post
It was very much Scott's time to go, in my opinion. I liked him a lot in the beginning, but he picks the same boring type of song and arrangement every week. And this week he had a lot of notes that were rough/borderline painful to listen to. There is no one else in the competition that deserves to go as much as he does based on performances alone. It is inspiring that he doesn't let his obstacles keep him from going after his dreams, but at this point, I would never buy his music or a ticket to watch him perform.
I'm with you...he is definitely admirable...but not up to snuff with the rest of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinalynL View Post
I wonder if we'll be hearing a bunch of slow songs then? For some reason Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" came to mind.
Ugh....sick.gif I so hope you are not right!!

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaboBride2010 View Post
QUOTE=Nikki07;754765]LOL......I think you're taking me a bit too literally. Maybe its just that you don't know me or my sense of humour but I'm harmless, honest. What I was jokingly hinting was that they change the numbers of the vote to suit the direction they want the show to go in.
oh ok lol sorry I seriously hope I wasnt being rude in how I was asking that. I was hoping you were just joking lol smile124.gif

LOL no worries!!! I have a very dramatic and also sarcastic sense of humour and I tend to write things exactly as I would say them. Sometimes it doesn't always translate I guess. We're all a part of this thread because we love the show but we obviously aren't all going to love the same people. No hard feelings!

Ok so the actual first show was only shown last night and we just got to see Adam before it cut off but really he's way above the others.

I haven't seen the results show but I'm glad scott has gone there is a limit to how many bloody ballads you can sign lol

For me the final 3 are: - Adam, Danny and Alison

There again its not me voting so who knows lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
Ok so the actual first show was only shown last night and we just got to see Adam before it cut off but really he's way above the others.

I haven't seen the results show but I'm glad scott has gone there is a limit to how many bloody ballads you can sign lol

For me the final 3 are: - Adam, Danny and Alison

There again its not me voting so who knows lol
I'm with you Harty! Final 3 - Adam, Danny and Alison or Adam, Matt and Alison. But I think Danny is getting more votes than Matt.

It's a toss between Matt and Allison for me right now in the top three. They are both sooo good, but every week one of them does great and the other bites it, then they switch the next week. I don't think Danny is doing spectacularly great lately, but I think we all know that he has a HUGE fan base

Ok. I am going to share some things that I found on-line about Adam. He is a good singer don't get me wrong but.......there are some pics of him in drag kissing other guys and it grossed it out. I am NOT against gays or anything like that. But how embarrassing that must be to have that come out. I always knew he was gay....

Also, I heard that Criss Angel is mad at him for "taking his style" I thought that was funny too! Who cares?

Although, his voice is amazing but after seeing those pics....I can't get them out of my head!!!!!

Some of my most fun nights out was at a drag show :)

I did just see an interview with Scott. He was sick with kidney failure a while back and had to have a kidney transplant. Some days he couldnt even get the strength to play the piano. And his sister is going through the exact same thing now. And goes in for her kidney transplant next week. He didnt want any of that leaked while on AI since he already had the blindness.

What a great guy, and I can only imagine how it felt to pursue his dream singing on that stage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtPepperette View Post
Some of my most fun nights out was at a drag show :)

I did just see an interview with Scott. He was sick with kidney failure a while back and had to have a kidney transplant. Some days he couldnt even get the strength to play the piano. And his sister is going through the exact same thing now. And goes in for her kidney transplant next week. He didnt want any of that leaked while on AI since he already had the blindness.

What a great guy, and I can only imagine how it felt to pursue his dream singing on that stage!
Ya some of the most fun nights I had while at college were going to drag shows with my friends :)

Wow i cant believe that Scott has gone through so much and how amazing it must have felt to live his dream on that stage :) thewave.gif I am even more proud of him for all he did on the show now knowing about the kidney failure.