#21 ajncooter

• 983 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:15 AM

wow that venue looks amazing!

#22 MikkiStreak

• VIP Member
    • 2,347 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 01:18 PM

That place is gorgeous!!! Man, the plus side is that you'll now get to experience the 'benefits' of having a local wedding: food tastings, cake tastings, etc.... :)
      I've been tempted to have a local wedding at times because I think it would be so much fun to DIY so much stuff without having to worry about paying an arm and a leg for shipping/transporting everything to a DW...

I'm excited for you and can't wait to see how your plans and ideas develop! The site is just beautiful!!!!

#23 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 01:34 PM

Laura (just curious..) have you booked the site yet?
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#24 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
        • 2,861 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 11:00 AM

I just talked to the lady yesterday and we are going for our visit on Sunday at 2pm!!! Were really excited to go! I kinda forgot it was mothers day though, what a jip for me! LOL
          Ill take pics when Im there though :)

#25 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
          • VIP Member
          • 4,116 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:36 PM

I think that site is gorgeous!! I totally would have had my wedding in a place like that...if we actually had that many trees in Texas! lol! ;-)

I think it's going to be beautiful! I can't wait to hear how the site visit goes!!

Ooh! And I love the Martha Stewart idea! I saw that on her site a while back and have been trying to think of a reason to do it ever since! lol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users