Our "most likely" new venue!!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by RaydensMama
    Well Robin and I are going back to the first place we really loved for our wedding. Its called Drysdales, and it is a tree farm about 30 minutes from our home. Here is a little blurb from the site about it and a few pictures from the site

Drysdale's offers a unique and memorable setting for your wedding service not only for a bride and groom but for your guests as well.

Be it upon our open air palladium with your guests nestled under 100 year old maples, on an emerald green lawn with bride and groom taking their vows under a white arbour adorned with blossoms, or with the bride descending through the woods with guests seated on a wooded bridge draped in garlands of tulle and wild flowers.

Drysdale's wedding services range from providing the venue to planning, decorating, Minister, horse drawn carriage, fabulous backdrops for photos and finishing touches such as wedding seedlings for guests to be planted to commemorate your special day

Click the image to open in full size.

Banquet Facilities

Over 5500 square foot glass conservatory was constructed expressly for wedding receptions and corporate events, providing the perfect venue for your important day. Sunlight streaming through by day and moonlight and stars lighting your dance floor by night, with guests mingling onto patios enclosed by gardens.

Also I was thinking of doing this as a table gift. I saw it on the Martha Stewart website. What do you all think??

BTW I am happier now than I have been during this whole wedding process and I really credit all you wonderful ladies with that!

#12 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 02:17 PM

This place looks absolutely perfect! I really love the pic of the outdoors. Also the martha stewart basket is so cute. Def go for that. I am so happy that you guys found a place that you are both happy with. Your wedding is going to be just as awesome as if you had a DW!

#13 Christine

• VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 May 2007 - 03:45 PM

oh that's pretty-great choice!
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#14 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 03 May 2007 - 03:50 PM

Laura, I can't see it either But it sound slike the perfect place to have a wedding!!

I am so glad you're okay with the decision not to have a DW. You seem really excited again and that's awesome to see!! As a little girl I always dreamed of having my wedding in a garden, so you're going to have to share all your pictures. hehehe

That's so cool, it must be gorgeous!! I wanna see, I wanna see!!!

#15 PaulaV

• VIP Member
      • 2,813 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 04:13 PM

OOOhhh! It's beautiful!

#16 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:26 PM

I love it!!!

#17 tvt

• VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:27 PM

Wow Laura, that looks soo nice!!!

#18 MelissaH

• 1,724 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:35 PM

It looks beautiful, Laura!!
              I'll have to keep it in mind for a day trip - it looks so gorgeous at Christmas time!!

#19 -Kate-

• VIP Member
              • 7,676 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 10:12 PM

That looks GREAT!!! I'm so happy you found such a perfect place.

#20 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
                • 2,861 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 08:31 PM

Thanks everyone!!! I cant wait to go on the site visit. I emailed them but have not heard back yet. Im going to call next week if I dont hear back in a few days! I will take pictures so you can all see it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users