Outdoor or Candle light Cermony for 80 people

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 horceez

horceez
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:36 PM

Hi All
    I've been reading all the posts for cermony locations but we were really hoping to get married in a hotel chapel on the strip but I really want either an outdoor location at night or a candle light cermony in a elegent setting. The only catch is it needs to fit 80 guest and most only seem to fit 30-50. Any ideas?
    Thanks

#2 Inked1

Inked1
    • 161 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:54 PM

Caesar's Palace has a gorgeous garden area for weddings, and it is mid strip.

#3 lolkitteh

lolkitteh
      • 167 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:30 PM

The Wynn Primrose Court can seat 100 for an outdoor ceremony, and my understanding is that it is one of the most beautiful outdoor venues on the strip. Perhaps a bit pricey, but worth loooking into.

#4 horceez

horceez
        • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:04 PM

the ceasars garden say semi-private, how open is it? my parents are concerned with privacy, but it looks amazing in the pictures

#5 Inked1

Inked1
          • 161 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:22 PM

I didn't walk through the gardens when we were there, it was pretty cold out the day we went to CP. So I have seen only the pictures as well, though I do know the outdoor "chapels" are in proximity to the pool area
            Aboutvegasweddings.com did some really nice reviews on quite a few chapels, both independent and hotel chapels. It was a pretty helpful site when we were choosing our location. (mgm grand)

#6 VegasWedlockInvitations

VegasWedlockInvitations
            • 18 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:51 AM

The Bali Hai Golf Course is hidden on the strip and is absolutely breathtaking. A lot of out-of-towners don't know about it. It's a well kept secret. They can accommodate a party like yours as well.

#7 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
              • 813 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 10:37 AM

CP is really nice. We looked there when we were planning to get married in Vegas. Keep in mind that there is a bar to the side of the outdoor chapel and its not blocked so people can look on. The rest has a high tree wall so people can look through if they want but I would hope people would be respectful to you during your ceremony. Its semi-private.

The Wynn and Primrose court is AMAZING. But can get quite expensive.

#8 horceez

horceez
                • 5 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:43 PM

Thanks for all your help. We will not be getting back to vegas before the wedding so it helps so much to have all this input from people

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users