14 replies to this topic

#11 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 March 2009 - 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by JGAMMAGIRL77
Thanks my guests have been asking. Is there something official that I can send them?
email me at admin@bestdestinationwedding.com and i will send you the press release from the tourism board.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 unikphoto

• Vendor
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:16 PM

Hello Gamma Girl,
    Tammy will surely furnish you with the official news and, if you wish, I could e-mail you my pictures, just tell me, ok. I have photos from airport, highway, some public works, one big hotel under construction, the bay, etc. We at Cabo are busy, preparing for our future and peace-loving, hard-working people.
    Originally Posted by JGAMMAGIRL77
    Thanks my guests have been asking. Is there something official that I can send them?

#13 ColeenFagan

• 6 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:53 PM

Your best source of information is from those of us that live full time in Los Cabos. Trust me, if we, or our staff were threatened in anyway, even 0.000001% I would insist they leave Los Cabos. (AND . . we would be right behind them) :)
      Coleen Fagan

#14 jamk32179

• 341 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:05 PM

thanks for the great update. my fiance is more concerned than i, hopefully this will ease his mind!!
        September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#15 JennandMike08

• 166 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:20 AM

Thanks! I am pretty concerned as is my family and there is just so much information out there it is hard to fathom what is true and what isn't. people here are being told that even at the resorts people are being targeted, so its not safe there either. Honestly, I am on the cusp of deciding to change the wedding location.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users