Photo

Jillian Harris is the new Bachelorette!!

• Please log in to reply
375 replies to this topic

#51 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
  • 336 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:03 PM

Hahahaha! I'm watching it right now and there's definitely "serial killer" looking guys! Too funny! A few dorks and few HOTTIES :) Jillian can seem a bit boring...but I'm sure the men will keep us all entertained!

#52 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:13 AM

So...what did everyone think??
      OMG...what's up with the crazy Tanner P. foot fetish guy!??!!
      Why would they even let someone that obviously crazy on the show - oh yeah, ratings!!
      I just love Mr. Pilot Jake....yum-my!! Those eyes are killer!!! I did like Jesse & Ed too.
      By the looks of the previews, there going to be some juicy drama in the house this year!!! How much do you want to bet we're going to have to wait until the last few episodes to get the details!!!?? LOL

#53 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
      • 1,236 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:58 AM

Here we go again! YAY
        So my picks are : Jake (He's my #1..LOL), Kiptin, Jesse, Wes and I think there was one more. One of the last five guys. They are all the hotties I saw.
        What was up with some of those guys though

I was so happy for Jillian though & I can't wait for all of the Drama.
        Your def right, All of the really juicy stuff will be in the last few episodes :-(

Did you like her little dig to Jason? She said that she hopes to find her Prince and when she does, she'll get it right the first time...LOL :)

Her Dress was Fabulous!! That would be an awesome DW Wedding dress :-)
        Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
        My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#54 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
        • 2,754 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:41 AM

Wow, there are so many guys for her to pick from! She looked so pretty in that dress!

I'm not sure what was up with that foot fetish guy either. Did he think that Jillian wasn't going to get a pedicure or something before the start of the show?! LOL

#55 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
          • 929 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:47 AM

I agree with everyone else; my #1 pick is Jake the pilot (he's soooo cute & just seems to be an all around nice guy.) I agree about her dress as well, that would make a super hot DW dress!! I missed some parts last night b/c I was trying to watch both The Hills & this, so who did she give the first impression (or whatever it's called) rose to??

#56 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 11:21 AM

She gave it to the guy that got so nervous he forgot to talk. LOL. I can't remember his name. There were too many dudes running around!
              Happily married since 2008

#57 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,569 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:00 PM

Okay, So this morning I found out that one of my sisters college boyfriends is on the show. Mark, known to us as boobner and eveyone else at CU.

so I did not watch the show last night but set a season pass for it now.

Can anyone give me cliff notes on last nights show, did she make it, did he get cut, did he make an ass of himself??

Any updates would be great! TIA!

#58 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:15 PM

Its tough to tell- last night was kinda hard to watch because there were sooo many guys. But I think he stayed!!

At least for me- it got confusing and there weren't any fun moments IMO. I generally don't start lovin the show until they skim down some of the guys.
                  Happily married since 2008

#59 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,569 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:21 PM

Yes it is kind of a cluster in the beggining. Craziness all the time.

#60 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:35 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by PhillyBride09
                      Did you like her little dig to Jason? She said that she hopes to find her Prince and when she does, she'll get it right the first time...LOL :)
                      This was a great dig!!!

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by PhillyBride09
                      Her Dress was Fabulous!! That would be an awesome DW Wedding dress :-)
                      Her dress was definitely great!!! But did you notice how wet & dirty it got when she was standing outside!! It must have just stopped raining or something!!! The ground was all wet and her dress was dragging in it - such a shame!!

And OMG...can you believe she kept Brian I can't believe "Hot Tub Harris" was the first thing he said to her!!! Unbelievable!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users