Photo

Jillian Harris is the new Bachelorette!!

• Please log in to reply
375 replies to this topic

#41 Jess

Jess
  • 4,455 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:44 PM

I'm excited for tonight - I've always liked Bachelorette more than Bachelor

#42 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:45 PM

oh and this guy Julian is on it who owns a restaurant here in town - he is such a jerk - he thinks he is God's gift to women so I'm really hoping she kicks him off ASAP...he is totally just doing the show for publicity

#43 super19

super19
      • 1,123 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:48 PM

I can't wait for the show. I just love Jillian.

#44 msemi305

msemi305
        • 162 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:49 PM

I totally forgot that the premier was tonight! sweet - thanks for the reminder...I hope there is some good eye candy....

#45 Shannond4156

Shannond4156
          • 169 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:06 PM

I can't wait. I love the bachelorette seasons. I keep vowing to never watch the show again after the finale and the break ups, but everytime a new season starts I am back for more.

For those of you who have been watching these for awhile I just saw that Jen got married this weekend in Chicago.

Bachelorette Jen Schefft Ties the Knot in Chicago - Weddings, Jen Schefft : People.com

#46 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:44 PM

Everyone ready for the premiere of the Bachelorette tonight!! I've got my PVR all set & ready to go!!!

#47 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:32 PM

Oops...I posted in this thread that was already started.. http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t38301 Can one of the mods merge these two?? Thanks! :)
                I'm super excited for tonights show!!! I love the Bachelorette & I REALLY love Jillian!!! I've got my PVR set & ready to go!!! Here is the line up of guys!!! http://abc.go.com/pr....os#t=bachelors Jake, Kiptyn & Wes are hotties...but there are a few "serial killer" looking dudes there too!! I'm interested to see what their personalities are like!!

#48 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,490 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:38 PM

oh Susan....my "bachelorette/bachelor" watching buddy

I KNEW you would have a post on her today!

ok...I was really MAD the way the last one ended with Melissa, but I think I am over that now and will be watching tonight!

#49 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                  • 1,131 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:59 PM

I couldn't let you down Andi!

There is an entrepreneur from Scottsdale, so I wonder what he does exactly.... I'm dying to find out if he's been on DirtyScottsdale.com.

#50 NicoRuskies

NicoRuskies
                    • 92 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:34 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Andi
                      oh Susan....my "bachelorette/bachelor" watching buddy

I KNEW you would have a post on her today!

ok...I was really MAD the way the last one ended with Melissa, but I think I am over that now and will be watching tonight!
                      Yea I was really mad about how it ended for Melissa too!!...crazy that she ended up on dancing with the stars. Thanks for reminding me about the show tonight! I thought she was a cool chic in the bachelor season. It was weird to see the home town date because it was in Kelowna which is 20 minutes away from me! Never see this beautiful side of the world on tv.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users