Photo

Jillian Harris is the new Bachelorette!!

• Please log in to reply
375 replies to this topic

#341 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 10:47 AM

I had to stop watching this mid-season when we left for the UK. I had planned to watch it online or something, but not with this internet connection! So I've caught up just by reading this thread. I held off reading it, thinking I would somehow be able to watch it later, but I gave in. Maybe I can watch it when we get home to teh US, since I was recording it.

Keep the updates coming, girls! lol

Oh, and for the record, while I do agree it's fun to watch the next season when you know the person, I'm ready for some new blood!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alyssa
    i hope they work out like Trista and Ryan and there is no drama like stupid Jason!
    Still my all time favorite bachelor/bachelorette ... I had (have!) such a crush on Ryan. Trista kind of annoyed me, but she's grown on me I suppose.

#342 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:17 PM

I was away for a week and finally got to watch the finale and ATFR. WOW- I'm surprised show chose Ed. I didn't really care who she picked, although Reid was my fav. I'm just surprised how she went very quickly from being confused on what to do with Reid to accepting a proposal from Ed. Ummm- that doesn't seem quite right to me.

And then on the ATFR show, she still seemed somewhat confused about Reid. I felt bad for Ed, who sat in the back and most likely watched the whole weird/awkward exchange. Totally LOL'd at Reid's comment about the "fantasy suite." Toooo funny.

What was up with ABC showing the exploding lava after Ed and Jillian turned off the lights? Ummm- that was just a tad perverse. Still funny though.

Overall, Jill looked happy with Ed. They are a tad too "cutesy" and clingy for me. I def wouldn't have them over for dinner. Those couples drive me nuts. haha
      Happily married since 2008

#343 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:18 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
        I'm just surprised how she went very quickly from being confused on what to do with Reid to accepting a proposal from Ed. Ummm- that doesn't seem quite right to me.
        Thank you. If you're at all c0onflicted, you think you should be saying yes? But she had her eyes on the prize all season & she got her ring (a hideous ring, imo, but I digress). Whatever. It was interesting tv.

#344 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
        • 5,466 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:03 AM

hahah i think thatsj ust what it was - TV. I am sure the producers told her that she had to act confused and unsure what to do. What kind of tv would it have made if he came back adn she was just like 'um no, sorry'.. It was more 'dramatic' by her having to 'think' about it.

#345 KAMAY11

KAMAY11
          • 456 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:02 PM

I just saw this article....Not sure how reliable it is....!

News - EXCLUSIVE: Bachelorette Winner Cheated With Two Different Women | Usmagazine.com

OHHH, the DRAMA! I LOVE IT!
            D & K
            October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

http://tickers.Ticke....7276/event.png

#346 lolosmama

lolosmama
            • 232 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:33 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lolosmama
              I am so annoyed at the ending!! I think it is because I read spoiler sites all season, and all along people have "spilled" that Ed was dating two different girls in Chicago when he left for the Bachelorette, was texting with them throughout the season, and that is the real reason he left - that producers made him leave to go fix the situation and end it with the girls. I should never have read all that, because otherwise I like them together. I'm trying to get on to the site today to see what the dish is, but it is overloaded!
              Sounds like the spoiler sites were right! They were on Good Morning America this morning, and the cover of the next US weekly is on the cheating allegations.

#347 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:48 PM

OMG- gross. I just read that US weekly link. I hope it's not true, but if the girls had texts and emails to prove it- yikes!

#348 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:50 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cdnvb9
                  hahah i think thatsj ust what it was - TV. I am sure the producers told her that she had to act confused and unsure what to do. What kind of tv would it have made if he came back adn she was just like 'um no, sorry'.. It was more 'dramatic' by her having to 'think' about it.
                  I would like to agree, but then I remember that really stupid moment when Deanna came back to talk to Jason last season. They previewed it like she wanted him back but then showed them "talking." I know I watched it and was like "okaaaay??" It was a totally stupid moment that had no point and they had no shame airing it. But yes- this is tv.

#349 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
                  • 1,236 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:45 PM

Sooo did anyone watch good morning america today
                    Supposedly 2 of Ed's ex girlfriends came forward and said that he has been seeing them during the show and then even after he proposed.

The one girl had e-mails and they showed a time line..he left the bachelorette for the whole "work thing" on 4/13 and they have pictures of him abnd this girl on 4/15...as well as the other girl too.
                    Then they say he told them he was going away to texas on business, and that's when he went back to the show :-)

They had both Jillian and Ed on Via Videoconference...they were both in two seperate places and they both said that ed has been upfront about his "Past" relationships & etc.
                    Jillian said that today is the last day she will talk about it because it's silly. If it ever becomes and issue with them two, then it will be between the both of them and not the media.

Hmmmmmmm
                    Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                    My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#350 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                    • Banned
                    • 3,639 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:47 PM

I totally missed out! UGH I wish I saw that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users