Photo

Jillian Harris is the new Bachelorette!!

• Please log in to reply
375 replies to this topic

#331 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
  • 5,466 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:44 AM

I think he was talking about Ed and Jillians first night in the fantasy sweet where there was no 'chemistry'. At least thats what I got out of it. I could be way off.

I thought the After Rose Show was just like all the others. I thought it was so so cute how Jillian and Ed were together, they truly looked so happy together and comfortable. I hope they work out!

I really liked this season b/c Jillian was so real and a normal down to earth person.

And I also thought Melissa looked different!

#332 jetsbride

jetsbride
    • 794 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:44 AM

I think it had to do with Jillian and Ed's fantasy suite experience

#333 Banana11

Banana11
      • VIP Member
      • 8,841 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:48 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jetsbride
        I think it had to do with Jillian and Ed's fantasy suite experience
        That does make sense. At first I thought he was referring to sexy time Jill and Reid had together! Just because of her reaction and she looked at him like what the heck are you going to say?!

#334 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
        • 2,754 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:54 AM

Jillian and Ed did look truly happy!! Melissa did look different, must be because she's on TV more these days. I'm happy that Melissa is doing so well.

Did anyone else think it was hilarious when the giggly young-looking girl asked Reid out?

#335 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
          • 5,466 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:17 AM

hahahah it totally made me laugh how she just giggled when she got up there!

#336 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
            • Banned
            • 3,639 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:57 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Christine
              so I didn't watch the after the final rose special, I totally spaced it, how was it?
              Totally mis-read your post sorry. I was talking about the season finale! oops my bad!

#337 Mel&B

Mel&B
              • 613 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:43 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jetsbride
                Ed and Jillian seem truly happy together, hopefully it will last....

On another note, did anyone else notice Melissa'a new face? It definately looks like she got some botox, lip injections and and eye lift...
                Melissa did look totally different. One thing I noticed is that her eyebrows were dramatically different. They looked professionally shaped and arched. I hear that can change the whole look of your face. She seems too young for an eye lift and botox, but I guess you never know!

#338 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:46 PM

they were on Regis and Kelly this morning and I caught a couple of minutes they weer pretty lovey with each other. Good for them, I hope it works out.
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#339 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:06 PM

I think Melissa got a nose job. They showed her watching the AFR from last year and her nose is totally smaller and flatter (the bridge of her nose). I thought she was prettier before.

#340 ashey063009

ashey063009
                  • 604 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:12 PM

I actually agree with MEl & B-- Her eyebrows are quite different which always alters the look of a face (especially a nose)

It would be such a pity if she did go to PS bc she IS so young and SOO beautiful! I hope she didn't do anything, but you never know. Hollywood makes you do crazy things. Any thoughts on this new engagement BS.... hmmm, interesting that he called her up in Jan at the height of her newfound fame. Not a fan of Melissa's ex. (not that I actually know him, lol)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users