Photo

Jillian Harris is the new Bachelorette!!

• Please log in to reply
375 replies to this topic

#281 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
  • Banned
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:53 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cdnvb9
    Is the host married? My gf seems to think that there is chemistry b/w the host and jillian and that he will propose?! lol way out there i know.

I would NOT watch the bachelor if Jake was it.. He really irks me.
    He wears a wedding ring

#282 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:56 PM

He is married. I watched an interview with him once and he was talking about how close he gets to the bachelorettes and he gets protective over them like a brother. He said Jillian has become like a little sister to him and he gets mad when the guys disrespect her. Which makes sense.

#283 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:08 PM

He has a blog at EW.com. Def married. He said that his wife commented that she is surprised that so many of the men are single after watching the MTA. LOL He's actually REALLY funny.
        Happily married since 2008

#284 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
        • 2,754 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:25 PM

I googled it because you ladies made me curious. He def has a wife and two kids. Pic is small, but looks like he has a pretty cute family:

Click the image to open in full size.

#285 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
          • 612 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:52 PM

hey girls! I was trying to post this on abc's website, but that website sucks to use.
            I have never chimed in on these threads, but I have info and I can't not share!

So...my friend actually is on the set of the bachelor (every season) so she knows the outcome, who gets the girl, who gets kicked off, who is not there for the right reasons. I don't let her give me any hints because I want to be surprised.
            But, the last episode when Jillian sent Reid home, it was a good thing (sorry for all you Reid fans..)
            Ok, before I talked to my friend, I was a Reid fan - I thought him and J were perfect for each other - relaxed, fun, loving relationship - I really did like him...
            but my friend said when they were in Spain, she saw Reid hitting on girls (obviously on his off day with Jillian) and she was telling me that he just really isn't into Jillian - he is just there because he wants to be the next Bachelor. My girlfriend said she saw him go for more the blonde girls and she witnessed him hitting on other girls in Spain. So, I'm sure he won't get picked and he shouldn't. Not saying I don't like him, just setting the record straight for everyone that thought he was into Jillian.
            ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
            My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#286 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
            • 612 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:54 PM

Oh, and my friend said that Chris does have a family and he brings them with him to set etc. Chris isn't there the whole time Hawaii or Spain, he just flies in for the rose ceremony and he always has his kids and wife with him.
              ~jill~

#287 silverangel

silverangel
              • 216 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:35 PM

Thanks for the inside info Jillian :) I can't wait to watch the finale tonight!!!!

#288 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                • Banned
                • 3,639 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:46 PM

EEEEK cant wait for tonight!

#289 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                  • Banned
                  • 3,639 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:48 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by J&MWedding
                    Oh, and my friend said that Chris does have a family and he brings them with him to set etc. Chris isn't there the whole time Hawaii or Spain, he just flies in for the rose ceremony and he always has his kids and wife with him.
                    Any dirt on Jake and Wes ? :)

#290 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
                    • 612 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:28 PM

my friend was in the limo when Wes left, and she said he hit on her. hahaha!

btw - i've never posted anything on those message boards on abc.com and I posted this info today because i thought it was just fun etc. and the people on there were mean. it was first and last post.
                      my friend just told me little things like how they never ate any of the food, and she would always eat the leftovers etc. she just told me funny things that went on, and she knew who was the last guy in the end, but I didn't want to hear any hints. i wanted to be surprised.
                      ~jill~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users