Photo

Jillian Harris is the new Bachelorette!!

• Please log in to reply
375 replies to this topic

#231 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
  • 719 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:15 AM

Wes is a Mess...I cant believe the things he has said to the guys all season as if the Cameras weren't rolling. That last comment at the rose ceremony was ridiculous "Well guys if it's me just know I'll be back in Texas having lots of sex"
    I like Kypton, I think he is being real and playing it safe. He knows there are other potentials and doesn't want to get his feelings hurt. I believe That last conversation with his sister really hit home to him. I Think Reid will win!! I also feel bad for Jake, she just ripped his heart in half. He was sooo nice, but us women just don't like those tooo Nice guys. I still can't figure it out!

#232 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
    • 291 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:55 PM

Did anyone watch tonight?? I am dying to know what happened (or didn't) with Ed in the suite - it seems like he just wasn't into it or something? Seemed sketchy, I was sad to see Reid go, I somehow think she should have kept him...Man the preview makes the finale look dramatic too, I want to know what happens without waiting - anyone have any good spoiler sites hehe. What did you guys think of tonight's episode??

#233 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,490 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:20 PM

All I have to say is I really like ED!!!!!!!!!!!

#234 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:02 AM

there is a spoiler website in the Jason thread.

I was actually surprised she kept Ed, I think he fell asleep on her in the suite, he was pretty sunburnt.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#235 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
        • Banned
        • 3,639 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:24 AM

Honestly I have no clue anymore where this is going. Im just along for the ride :)
          I have to say it was very cute of ED to fly out his parents!

#236 MarieSam

MarieSam
          • VIP Member
          • 2,336 posts
            • LocationSouthern California

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:20 AM

Ok I haven't really watched the show this season but I did catch a glimpse of it while my mom was watching -- WTF with Ed?

My mom seems to think he had a "dysfunction" moment And by the vagueness of what "didn't" happen between them, I'd have to agree with her!!!! But would they seriously put someone on blast like that on national tv? If so, Good Lord, how freakin embarassing!!!

#237 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 07:08 AM

Do you really think she has sex with all 3 of them in the fantasy suites? that is disturbing!!!

#238 Jen_S

Jen_S
              • 3,737 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:08 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Alyssa
                Do you really think she has sex with all 3 of them in the fantasy suites? that is disturbing!!!
                I was wondering that also if that gross!
                Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#239 Jen_S

Jen_S
                • 3,737 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:10 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Alyssa
                  I was wondering that also if so that is gross! Poor Ed they did make it seem like he could not perform.
                  Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#240 jetsbride

jetsbride
                  • 794 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:47 AM

I am super sad that she let Reid go, i thought he was the best! Now I guess I will just keep watching but I am not really routing for anyone. Kiptyn doesn't seem like he is ready for marriage and Ed already left once, whos to say he wouldn't do it again. Is was sweet of him to fly his parents out though.

Oh, did anyone else notice Ed's terrible short green shorts? they were shorter then Jillians skirt!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users