Photo

Jillian Harris is the new Bachelorette!!

• Please log in to reply
375 replies to this topic

#201 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:07 PM

Finally! What a creep!!!!

#202 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
    • 1,236 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:37 PM

OMG I hope she watched that tonight and is kicking herself for keeping him over someone else who really wanted to be there and that she may have fallen for.
      What a creep.
      But I was crackin up when he was being interviewed in the limo..LOL

Where the hell was Chris tonight? He didn't travel to spain? Isn't that his job?
      There was no one to say, "There's one Rose left...Whenever your ready"
      We had to actually count and use our eyes to see that she only had one Rose left..The nerve!! LOL
      AND...after all the Roses were given, everyone just stood there..LOL they needed Chris to say, "Gentlemen, take a minute to say your goodbyes". It was really weird.

I have to say, after tonight..I am really liking Reid...And NOT just because he is from PA (He does not live in philly, he lives in the suburbs, & I hate that they say he's from Philly..LOL) So I want Reid and Ed at the end, but I think it's either going to be Reid & Kypton, or Ed & Kypton.
      Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
      My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#203 Shandalier

Shandalier
      • 93 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:55 PM

Yeah I think Kiptyn will be there in the end too. Is it me or are all the guys really hesitant this season? It seems like in the past, the guys have been more head over heels. Seems like none of these guys will propose - maybe Ed...or maybe it's just how they are making it look.

Good Riddance, Wes! I hope his career tanks now that people have seen what a douche bag he is!!

#204 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:05 AM

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!

Enough Said!!!

#205 jetsbride

jetsbride
          • 794 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:10 AM

Sooo happy Wes is gone! Jillian finally clued in! I guess you can't blame her though when he was lying right to her face.

Anyway I am so happy with all the guys she has left. I like Reid the most. I think he is very genuine. Ed is awesome too but if I was Jillian I would be scared he would just pack up and leave just like before. As for Kiptyn, everything seems to be going good between them, I am just unsure wheter he is ready for a serious relationship or not...

#206 Banana11

Banana11
            • VIP Member
            • 8,841 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:12 AM

The Tell All episode should be good this year! I hope Chris calls Wes out on his behavior! His comments at the end are so disgusting. I wonder what his family thinks?!

#207 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
              • 1,236 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:31 AM

I can't wait for that Tell all episode!! I was thinking that last night after Wes's Limo interview..LOL I think it will actually be worth watching this year
                Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#208 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
                • 657 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:40 AM

I am so happy that Wes is gone. It is about time. When she watches these shows back she is going to see how much of a fool he made her look like. One of the other girls said it already but I have to agree None of the guys seem to be head over heels or they are all holding back more this year.
                  Cory & Jennifer
                  March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#209 JOSIE

JOSIE
                  • 1,792 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:45 AM

I honestly don't get how going on the show would HELP his career? I would never buy the CD of such an that made me sick!!!

#210 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
                    • 438 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:55 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JOSIE
                      I honestly don't get how going on the show would HELP his career? I would never buy the CD of such an that made me sick!!!
                      I agree! After seeing what jerk he was on the show I would NEVER buy anything of his! If anything, being on the show hurt his career! I'm SO happy that he's finally gone! It's about time that Jillian realized what a loser he is!
                      *Katie*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users