Photo

Jillian Harris is the new Bachelorette!!

• Please log in to reply
375 replies to this topic

#191 Banana11

Banana11
  • VIP Member
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:17 PM

I think maybe it was Rachel who said a while ago that Jillian's picker might be broken and I have to agree! WTF, she kept Wes?!?!?! EWWWW!!! But I am glad she gave Ed another shot. Did anyone like Reid? I thought they were cute together.

#192 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:24 PM

I like Reid but I think he is not wacky enough for Jillian. I think Ed an Kypton (sp) are going to be the last two. They were my picks from the beginning.

#193 Banana11

Banana11
      • VIP Member
      • 8,841 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kat81
        I like Reid but I think he is not wacky enough for Jillian. I think Ed an Kypton (sp) are going to be the last two. They were my picks from the beginning.
        Good call Kat! I think your picker might be right on !

#194 jetsbride

jetsbride
        • 794 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:43 PM

I don't even know what to say. the fact that jillian is keeping Wes is completely mind blowing! What is she thinking

#195 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:43 PM

lol Thanks!!

#196 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
            • 1,131 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:52 AM

oh Jillian, sweet Jillian. Now we understand why you're still single. You seem like a nice enough woman, but you are a douchebag magnet. He essentially walks in waving a red flag & still you keep the singing tard?!?!

I thought Mike's exit interview was one of the classiest I have ever seen on the show. As immature as he can appear at times, that boy is surprisingly mature.

Is it just me or is this season dragging on....it's a bit of torture if you ask me.

#197 emme

emme
              • 382 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:56 PM

I love this show...ooooh the drama!!

I'm so happy Ed is back!! I agree with kat81 that the last two will be Ed and Kypton.

I also agree with everyone that Wes is a douche...and poor Jake for trying to do the right thing. I always thought Jake was one of my favorites...but he does come across as a bit "too much"...nice guy but no depth maybe? I don't know...can't put my finger on it.

As for Michael...oh my...I almost cried!! He's never been my pick...but what he said in his exit interview was just beautiful...
                http://tickers.Ticke....d6f6/event.png

Bride + Groom + 44 Amazing Guests...

#198 Sita&Nate

Sita&Nate
                • 349 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:45 AM

That girl is operating with blinders on :P Wes is absolutely revolting--wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole *shudder*
                  Yeah, I liked Mike too--you could tell that he is a sensitive guy who cared although I dont think him and Jillian had enough chemistry

#199 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:23 PM

I FINALLY got to watch this episode and OMG- Jillian is totally one of those stupid girls. OPEN YOUR EYES. I mean, if that were me, I would seriously have to analyze that situation. Why would Jake come back and tell her straight up that he doesn't want her, but he doesn't want her heart broken by douche Wes? What's his motive?

Then she listens to Wes's side- which was pathetic. He's one of those people that doesn't really tell the truth but they aren't really "lying". I noticed his word choice- he kept saying "I never said I have a girlfriend RIGHT NOW" and "I don't have a girlfriend RIGHT NOW." Yah- probably cause you "broke up" with her right before the hometown date or took a break prior to coming on the show with the intent to come back to her because Jilly isn't the goal- publicity is.

He has a talent of talking around the truth, but geez- Jillian should have used her brain. And then he's like "I'm so over this topic" and started laying the compliments on think. Hello- Red flag 2,456. He shouldn't control that conversation- he needs to prove to Jillian that he's trust worthy and if that took an all night convo then so be it. He just dismissed her!

Enough about the douche- poor Michael. I've loved that guy from day one- just not for Jillian. She's not a good fit for him. He needs someone more playful. Anyways, that is a good guy and I hope he ends up happy.

I thought it was stupid that Ed came back and got a 2nd chance. WTF? How can she be more attached to him when she's had like one 1 on 1 date and a couple group dates with like 6 other guys. I just don't see her being able to have the chance to know him as well, but eh- whatever. I guess meeting the families isn't important??

SPOILER- KINDA. It's just my random guessing!

And as for this foreshadowing of a guy coming back and proposing that was kicked off earlier- I spied some Jake shoes. WHen they were showing clips of this dude walking, I noticed it was the same shoes Jake was wearing this episode. I could be wrong, but I swear- same shoes!
                    Happily married since 2008

#200 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                    • Banned
                    • 3,639 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:57 PM

Fricken HAPPY dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite Wes quotes of the night!

"I feel at home living around Spanish people"

"If its me boys, Ill be back home having lots of sex"

What a dirt bag!

0 user(s) are reading this topic