Photo

Jillian Harris is the new Bachelorette!!

• Please log in to reply
375 replies to this topic

#161 linzangel

linzangel
  • 217 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:02 AM

I was rooting for Jake...ugh I cant believe she let him go...

#162 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:24 AM

Jake may or may not be the one, she doesn't seem to have a connection with him. BUT I can't believe she let him go over Wes and Michael. I like Michael, but he does seem young, and they also don't seem to have that romantic connection.

#163 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
      • 1,083 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:01 PM

I cannot believe she let Jake to either... AND kept Wes! One of these guys needs to step up and hopefully she will listen when they do! Michael is so super sweet as well! All I can do is HOPE that she sends Wes home next week...

#164 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:37 PM

OMG- I can't wait for next week when Jake comes back. I can't believe she, Wes and Jake are all sitting on a couch and Jillian says "I'm not sure who to believe." Ummmm- JAKE! Obviously it bothered him so much that he came back because he had your best interest at heart.

It kinda bothered me that he didn't say anything at the rose ceremony. I know he's probably trying to be a gentleman and leave gracefully, but still- he had strong feelings for Jillian. You think he would be concerned for her wellfare. Apparently, she can't sniff out a rat.

Can you believe all the shit Wes said last night? WOW. And I do think he makes it to the Fantasy suite dates- I spyed him in one of clips. He def goes further. Reid too. I think he was in the hot tub with her. Then again- my eyesight might be off.
          Happily married since 2008

#165 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:50 PM

And can I go on the record to say I officially have no favorites at this point! I really like Michael but I can't say I like him for Jillian. Jillian tries to be Ms. Sophisticated and refined and I don't think they will mesh on that level.

Kypto- I don't see much personality there. I think Jillian wants to jump his bones and is kinda lost in the "heat" she feels for him. He has some nice abs though. Oh boy!

Reid- don't know him well enough to have much opinion but it looks like he's a nice guy. I was wondering about all the guys (especially kyptin- or was that Jesse?) bashing on him for being neurotic and annoying. That's interesting...

Jesse- I can see him and Jillian meshing well so maybe he's my fav for Jillian at this point? Michael is my personal fav and I want him for my sister. LOL
            Happily married since 2008

#166 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
            • 1,083 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 05:13 PM

LOL!! I am with you Rachel on liking Jesse best!! And I want Jake for one of my best friends; they would be perfect!

#167 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
              • 438 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 05:48 PM

Jake was my favorite too and I can't believe she let him go! I'm so excited to see what happens next week when he comes back though! Jillian is going to feel so stupid for keeping Wes after she watches all the espisodes!
                *Katie*

#168 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:08 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KLaBate54
                  Jillian is going to feel so stupid for keeping Wes after she watches all the espisodes!
                  You said it Katie!

#169 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,047 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
                  • LocationToronto

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:30 PM

ok so I"m super lame but I totally ordered myself the Vancouver 2010 hoodie she was wearing in on eof the episodes :S I'm such a dork!

#170 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
                  • 5,466 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:39 PM

ah I have to disagree! I didnt like Jake I mean he is goodlooking and so nice but so not my type with some of the things he said.. totally turned me off! I do agree Wes should have been let go a looong time ago.
                    Jesse is my fav (im bias casue of the name tho, hehe) and I also like Reid for some reason. And kypton.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users