Jump to content

Photo

Jillian Harris is the new Bachelorette!!


  • Please log in to reply
375 replies to this topic

#151 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

    Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:08 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AnnR
    I know, I thought about that as I wrote it. I guess what I meant to say was that he ALSO needs the romantic thing. I know she's looking for a BF ... but you also need that spark! I think she's even said that a few times on the show.
    Yeah...he's definitely going to have to up the romance!! I think he is such a great guy...he's so real! But I know what you mean...too buddy buddy, not enough romance!

    #152 Kat81

    Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

      Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:48 PM

      Mel- I want Ed to come back too. My mom and I always pick our two favs at the beginning he and Kipton were my two. He seemed to have it together and had great job etc etc.

      #153 *HOLLY*

      *HOLLY*
      • Banned
      • 3,639 posts

        Posted 19 June 2009 - 05:06 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by BachataBride
        It's funny you say that because Jillian got the boot for being the friend!
        Didn't she say in the Bachelor that it was ridiculous for Jason to get rid of her because friendship is the root of a great relationship. She said, and has said, that she is looking for her best friend. It would be so hypocritical of her to get rid of him for that reason!
        You know whats even funnier....Jason said he didnt want a "best friend" he wanted a partner/lover. However he calls Molly his "best friend" whats up with that? I hate how people say one thing and do another drives me bonkers!!!!

        #154 Christine

        Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

        Posted 19 June 2009 - 06:22 PM

        wonder how they are doing?
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

        #155 Kat81

        Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

          Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:20 PM

          So the hotel they hold the final rose ceremony at in Banff is where DH took me the night we got engaged. We stayed two nights and it was so amazing. It was cool to see it again.

          #156 sunsetbride1

          sunsetbride1
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,083 posts

            Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:29 PM

            Okay... so I just found this thread. I don't know how I kept missing it. I know we are all in different time zones but I SO want to talk to someone about what happened tonight!!!! AHHH, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. So, I will wait for tomorrow. LOL!

            #157 *HOLLY*

            *HOLLY*
            • Banned
            • 3,639 posts

              Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:50 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by sunsetbride1
              Okay... so I just found this thread. I don't know how I kept missing it. I know we are all in different time zones but I SO want to talk to someone about what happened tonight!!!! AHHH, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. So, I will wait for tomorrow. LOL!
              I think most know to stay away till they see the latest episode
              As for saying that "SERIOUSLY GET RID OF WES"
              I cannot wait till Jake comes back to set jacka** straight. I hope she gets rid of him and puts Jake back on. Also that Ed comes back
              Who do you think comes and proposes to her? Did I see that right someone just comes back knocks on the door and goes down on one knee?


              #158 Andi

              Andi

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

                Posted 23 June 2009 - 12:12 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Scubadiva
                I think most know to stay away till they see the latest episode
                As for saying that "SERIOUSLY GET RID OF WES"
                I cannot wait till Jake comes back to set jacka** straight. I hope she gets rid of him and puts Jake back on. Also that Ed comes back
                Who do you think comes and proposes to her? Did I see that right someone just comes back knocks on the door and goes down on one knee?
                So I really hope that when Jake comes back she gets rid of loser Wes...but for some reason I don't think she will. did you see the preview part where Wes says something about staying in the fantasy suite? that means he is around for yet another week.
                I think maybe it is Ed that comes back? awww I did like him...as long as she doesn't end up with Wes then I think I will be happy. seriously he is such a CREEPER! EWWWWWW

                #159 *HOLLY*

                *HOLLY*
                • Banned
                • 3,639 posts

                  Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:24 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Andi
                  So I really hope that when Jake comes back she gets rid of loser Wes...but for some reason I don't think she will. did you see the preview part where Wes says something about staying in the fantasy suite? that means he is around for yet another week.
                  I think maybe it is Ed that comes back? awww I did like him...as long as she doesn't end up with Wes then I think I will be happy. seriously he is such a CREEPER! EWWWWWW
                  I saw that. That is what I was thinking UGH. I keep wondering if the producers keep him around because of all this drama. In the history of the Bachelor/Bachelorette this is the most intense season yet, I feel. Im almost getting upset at Jillian for not seeing the true colors yet!

                  #160 BachataBride

                  BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

                    Posted 23 June 2009 - 08:57 AM

                    I agree...Jillian is an idiot! LOL
                    I just can't believe she doesn't see what a slimeball Wes is - but then again, he doesn't act like it at all around her. He's sweet & caring as far as she is concerned!
                    I am just so disappointed in Tanner & Jake for not saying something before they left - its the least they could do, especially Tanner!
                    I never watch the "next time on the Bachelorette" because it's usually inaccurate; a string of screen shots thrown together in no particular order! I don't want to bother getting worked up for nothing! lol

                    Oh...and I have a request. If anyone has any spoilers, please do not post them here. I was so disappointed that the spoilers from last season were revealed in the thread. I like to just watch the show & see what happens! If you have spoilers, can you start another thread & post the link here for others!? Thanks!!! :)




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users