Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BachataBride

Jillian Harris is the new Bachelorette!!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnR View Post
I know, I thought about that as I wrote it. I guess what I meant to say was that he ALSO needs the romantic thing. I know she's looking for a BF ... but you also need that spark! I think she's even said that a few times on the show.
Yeah...he's definitely going to have to up the romance!! I think he is such a great guy...he's so real! But I know what you mean...too buddy buddy, not enough romance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mel- I want Ed to come back too. My mom and I always pick our two favs at the beginning he and Kipton were my two. He seemed to have it together and had great job etc etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
It's funny you say that because Jillian got the boot for being the friend!
Didn't she say in the Bachelor that it was ridiculous for Jason to get rid of her because friendship is the root of a great relationship. She said, and has said, that she is looking for her best friend. It would be so hypocritical of her to get rid of him for that reason!
You know whats even funnier....Jason said he didnt want a "best friend" he wanted a partner/lover. However he calls Molly his "best friend" whats up with thathuh.gif? I hate how people say one thing and do another drives me bonkers!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the hotel they hold the final rose ceremony at in Banff is where DH took me the night we got engaged. We stayed two nights and it was so amazing. It was cool to see it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay... so I just found this thread. I don't know how I kept missing it. I know we are all in different time zones but I SO want to talk to someone about what happened tonight!!!! AHHH, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. So, I will wait for tomorrow. LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetbride1 View Post
Okay... so I just found this thread. I don't know how I kept missing it. I know we are all in different time zones but I SO want to talk to someone about what happened tonight!!!! AHHH, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. So, I will wait for tomorrow. LOL!
I think most know to stay away till they see the latest episode wink.gif
As for saying that "SERIOUSLY GET RID OF WES"
I cannot wait till Jake comes back to set jacka** straight. I hope she gets rid of him and puts Jake back on. Also that Ed comes back wink.gif
Who do you think comes and proposes to herhuh.gif? Did I see that right someone just comes back knocks on the door and goes down on one kneehuh.gif?
popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubadiva View Post
I think most know to stay away till they see the latest episode wink.gif
As for saying that "SERIOUSLY GET RID OF WES"
I cannot wait till Jake comes back to set jacka** straight. I hope she gets rid of him and puts Jake back on. Also that Ed comes back wink.gif
Who do you think comes and proposes to herhuh.gif? Did I see that right someone just comes back knocks on the door and goes down on one kneehuh.gif?
popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif
So I really hope that when Jake comes back she gets rid of loser Wes...but for some reason I don't think she will. did you see the preview part where Wes says something about staying in the fantasy suite? that means he is around for yet another week.
I think maybe it is Ed that comes back? awww I did like him...as long as she doesn't end up with Wes then I think I will be happy. seriously he is such a CREEPER! EWWWWWW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
So I really hope that when Jake comes back she gets rid of loser Wes...but for some reason I don't think she will. did you see the preview part where Wes says something about staying in the fantasy suite? that means he is around for yet another week.
I think maybe it is Ed that comes back? awww I did like him...as long as she doesn't end up with Wes then I think I will be happy. seriously he is such a CREEPER! EWWWWWW
I saw that. That is what I was thinking UGH. I keep wondering if the producers keep him around because of all this drama. In the history of the Bachelor/Bachelorette this is the most intense season yet, I feel. Im almost getting upset at Jillian for not seeing the true colors yet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree...Jillian is an idiot! LOL

I just can't believe she doesn't see what a slimeball Wes is - but then again, he doesn't act like it at all around her. He's sweet & caring as far as she is concerned!

I am just so disappointed in Tanner & Jake for not saying something before they left - its the least they could do, especially Tanner!

I never watch the "next time on the Bachelorette" because it's usually inaccurate; a string of screen shots thrown together in no particular order! I don't want to bother getting worked up for nothing! lol

 

Oh...and I have a request. If anyone has any spoilers, please do not post them here. I was so disappointed that the spoilers from last season were revealed in the thread. I like to just watch the show & see what happens! If you have spoilers, can you start another thread & post the link here for others!? Thanks!!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi Brides! I have a Wally Bag - 66" available - $90 + shipping (US only) The wally bag typically sells for $120-$180. I used this gown bag once to transport my dress from MN to Mexico for our wedding - IT WAS PERFECT!   I was actually able to pack 4 additional maxi dresses, and my husband's wedding attire, plus a few pairs of shoes and some jewelry. I packed the dress the night before we left, and just moments before we left, I zipped the bag and folded it - ready for travel. It comes up with a nice over-the-shoulder strap, making it really easy to carry through the airports. No issues on Delta with the bag as my carry-on - I chose to put in the overhead bin, but the flight attendant did offer to hang it in the closet for me. Once we got to the resort, about 10 hours after I first folded the bag, I unpacked the bag and my dress was perfect - no wrinkles! My dress was mostly lace and had a bit of a train, but it arrived perfectly!  Honestly, this is the best way to travel with your dress! 
    • we ended up using Facebook messenger when we were in Mexico - the hotel had free wifi and at least 1 person from each family/couple had FB on their phone already - it was pretty easy to communicate among guests "hey, we're heading to the beach bbq for lunch." or "everyone is hanging at the small pool today".  a plus was that some people tried to get a hold of me via FB on the day of the wedding and I was totally not checking my phone - they were asking if the wedding was outside given the rain forecast, thankful my mom, MOH and a few other friends were on the group and could respond for me :) 
    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
  • Topics

×