Jillian Harris is the new Bachelorette!!

BachataBride

I dont know what to believe. Im happy for them if they are true to eachother! Im sick of cheating crap! Ive been cheated on so when people are unfaithful sometimes I take it to personal! AHHHHHHHHHHH

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
Rach ABC gives them a huge bonus if they actually get married and will most likely pay for the wedding (Trista and Ryan's was entirely paid for). I think its a million bucks if you actually get married.
How do you think T&R paid for that huge house on his firefighter's salary.
There was some clause in the contract too about that. They get a shit ton of money for getting married on tv. Hell- I would do that for the money. I'd crap on tv for like $100. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnvb9 View Post
and i guess I would have to disagree with your last paragraph b/c thats exactly what happened with me and my fiance. He wasnt ready to commit so we broke up and he did his thing, only to come back to me afterwards and i coudl have cared less. I said go ahead, see what else is out there. And actually, out of ALL my gfs, only one of them got married without breaking up. I think thats very true life. (unfortunately!)
I understand that couples break up and then get back together. I didn't mean it like that at all. I simply meant that he left for TWO weeks and supposedly screwed some girls then came back to propose to her. All of this "cheating" took place in a time span of like a month. I doubt anyone can argue that you are in the right place of mind to get married if you do something like that. That's all I meant. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Umm ya he does. $$$$. The Bach contract was leaked sometime ago. Just for signing up and making it to the top 20 guys (or 25 in Jillian's season) they get $10K. The further along they go in the process, the more money they make. I think the final 2 were getting like $100k or something like that. Think about it- you really think these people put their lives aside for MONTHS with no job for love? Doubtful.

Kudos for Jillian for dealing with this crap fully exposed. I'm liking that she's keeping it private. However, I'm guessing all is not as cool as what they are playing off. Can you girls really look at your FI/DHs and say "ok, no worries if you left me for a short stint and went and hooked up with 2 chicks only to come back to me and propose?" Maybe I'm looney but that would NOT be cool with me.
I could not agree more. My guess is things are not as cool as she's portraying & in about 4 months they will (try to) quietly break up & ask for privacy. I'm obviously not a romantic when it comes to this show, because it's all done in the best interest of the ratings, never the Bachelor(ette). Trista & Ryan were an anomaly. I mean, I thought the Trista /Ryan season was quite boring, but it worked. As a viewer I like the drama...it sells. It's not right, but it gets ratings.

Plus I still can't believe she was/is ready to be engaged when she was sooooo conflicted minutes before accepting it. Oh well, it's not my life. Rant over. cheesy.gif

Well....I just watched the finale last night (I was on vacation last week!) & I'm a little shocked. I don't really care who she picked - it's her life - but I really thought that she was going to pick Kyptin. Especially based on their last date when he really opened up to her. Anyway, c'est la vie! I hope things work out between Jill & Ed - even with all this crap going on.

So...Reid....

I can't believe nobody commented on what a slop he looked like!!! Who goes to "suck up" to someone & propose & beg them to give him another chance looking like crap!? Sneakers, untucked shirt & no tie is no way to walk in to a proposal!! (Although, it's still better than Ed's old man pale blue jacket at the final 3 ceremony!!! LOL)

haha Amanda- he did look sloppy. And then on the The Final Rose is hair was all crazy. I was completely distracted by it. I thought maybe he looked so sloppy begging her back because it kinda went with the "I just pulled strings and flew in from the East coast to be here and beg for you back." But I read something somewhere (it may not even be a fact) but it said that Reid didn't even leave Hawaii. I dunno- all that crap aside, he did look like he was pulling a Wes. :)

Susan- I too want the drama in the seasons. I kinda forget that they are "real" people and not fictional characters. It's hard to sometimes separate that and I've read comments on other websites of people getting all pissy like "they are real people with real feelings." Sure- but not when they are on my tv screen. haha I, of course, would never be so opinionated about this situation if I was talking to Jillian's face. It IS her life, but I still like to talk about it since she's not a real person to me.

I need to ask my friend! The one I mentioned earlier - she has worked on the show the past 4 or more seasons. She lives in the LA area. I told her I was going to post info and she said she wouldn't get in trouble by ABC or anything (as far as the confid agreement), but I know she doesn't know what happens to them after the show, but on the set Jillian doesn't have ANYONE to talk to (obviously) so Jillian would typically chat with the only girls on set (my friend) so she found out all kinds of "dirt" on it. I'll come back with some more info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&MWedding View Post
I need to ask my friend! The one I mentioned earlier - she has worked on the show the past 4 or more seasons. She lives in the LA area. I told her I was going to post info and she said she wouldn't get in trouble by ABC or anything (as far as the confid agreement), but I know she doesn't know what happens to them after the show, but on the set Jillian doesn't have ANYONE to talk to (obviously) so Jillian would typically chat with the only girls on set (my friend) so she found out all kinds of "dirt" on it. I'll come back with some more info!
Please, please give us juicy details!!

• 2 months later...