Photo

Maggie Sottero price increase

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 egsarah

egsarah
  • 355 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:00 AM

I'm so glad mine is already on order. Normally I wait forever to take care of these things. Maybe I should learn to get on it earlier!

#12 MarieSam

MarieSam
    • VIP Member
    • 2,336 posts
      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:40 PM

Also just noticed that bestbridalprices.com has suddenly stopped selling MS dresses I believe starting yesterday. It's a shame too because they had some of the best prices online and are backed by the Better Business Bureau so you were definitely not getting a fake Maggie. So just a heads up for you potential Maggie brides!!!

#13 bcbride

bcbride
      • 176 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:40 PM

how much was the increase a few months ago? oh no... i was thinking it may be too early to get a dress but i may just have to go and get that maggie dress!

#14 KimmyG

KimmyG
        • 520 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:07 AM

very sad face... i haven't picked a specific dress yet but MS is my favorite...

#15 MarieSam

MarieSam
          • VIP Member
          • 2,336 posts
            • LocationSouthern California

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:26 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by bcbride
            how much was the increase a few months ago? oh no... i was thinking it may be too early to get a dress but i may just have to go and get that maggie dress!
            From what I recall it was about a 5 to 15% increase on all dresses ~ if you've got a Maggie in mind, I say scoop it up! Her dresses are so beautiful and flattering, you really cant go wrong

#16 lil_reeves

lil_reeves
            • 237 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 07:32 PM

Oh whoops...I didn't see this post and I started a new one about the same thing. I heard that as well I was in the boutique yesterday and the sales lady told me this, I thought it was a sales technique at first...She said they are going up 20% next week at some point. I bought my dress yesterday...I GOT LUCKY THERE!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users