Sign in to follow this  
midnight24

newbie-gran bahia principe

I say get married legally before you go...less headaches! I don't think you have a choice with the blood tests though! The price seems to be all over the map too. Some resorts charge $200 others $75!

that's what i'm so confused about is the price...and the thing about the birth certificates.

has anyone got married legally after their DW? my guy is wondering what our parents will think if they know our ceremony isn't legal if we asked them to come all that way.

that's what i'm so confused about is the price...and the thing about the birth certificates.

has anyone got married legally after their DW? my guy is wondering what our parents will think if they know our ceremony isn't legal if we asked them to come all that way.

Hi, Wendy. Congrats and welcome! This is an amazing site with lots of great info! It is a very cool ceremony to be in Mexico with a Spanish/English ceremony. For the legal aspect, quite a few couples get married in the states right before they leave, but it doesn't seem like to big of a deal to just do it there. Whatever you prefer!

Have fun planning and let us know if you have any photography questions!

Best wishes,

Katie