Holden Beach

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jenamie

Jenamie
  • 392 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:55 AM

I'm getting married in Aug at Holden Beach, NC

The good thing is that its a free beach and a private island... the bad thing is there nothing nearby.

I'm spending alot of time just trying to find local places for people to stay...

Also with people having/ who had beach weddings how difacult was it to get everything off the beach after the ceramoney

I cant wait its a beautiful area and I love the beach house we are staying in!!

#2 Jenamie

Jenamie
    • 392 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:09 PM

OH thank you very much!!!

Yeah I am getting my FI to book a block of hotels... I found one about 20 mins out

What did you get for transportation and how much was that?

Do you have pitures of your ceramoney... I was leaning twords everyone standing but I still want some kind of isal way, did you have one?

I acualy was looking into Bald head Island, but they did not do Sun- Sun rentals hehe and I wanted to get married on Sat... though at this point I dont know why that was so important hehehe

Where did you do your reseption, we are doing ours under a beach houes.

Oh how did you go about asking for wedding rates?

hehehe I guess I had a few questions *grins*

#3 Jenamie

Jenamie
      • 392 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:14 AM

Oh thank you, other than with BHI having a ferry and Holden having a bridge they sound alot a like.

My mom wanted BHI so she spent a lot of time looking there hehe so maybe the policies have changed or the Sun-Sun where rented out

But it sounds like you did what I have plans for hehe

We are having 50 people hehe

Well I'm PMing you my email

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users