Photo

deal on wedding bands

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kristy621

Kristy621
  • 102 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:55 PM

My FI and I were out shopping for his wedding ring and we were close to a Fortunoffs... well they are going out of business as we all know... what we don't know is that they have marked down plain mens wedding bands 70% off... I could not believe it. What qualify's as plain is anything with out diamonds.... even platimun

They also have some ladies rings that are 30/70% of too. They at not ordering anything new so you need to either fit the ring in the case or be able to get it sized... the one I went to in Wayne NJ still had a really nice selection.

check it out if there is one near you!
    53 People Booked!

#2 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:44 PM

That's awesome...did you guys get one?

#3 Kristy621

Kristy621
      • 102 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:59 PM

Yes... it was like 300.00 dollars for a nice thick 14k band
        53 People Booked!

#4 Kristy621

Kristy621
        • 102 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:03 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kristy621
          My FI and I were out shopping for his wedding ring and we were close to a Fortunoffs... well they are going out of business as we all know... what we don't know is that they have marked down plain mens wedding bands 40% off... I could not believe it. What qualify's as plain is anything with out diamonds.... even platimun

They also have some ladies rings that are 30/70% of too. They at not ordering anything new so you need to either fit the ring in the case or be able to get it sized... the one I went to in Wayne NJ still had a really nice selection.

check it out if there is one near you!
          I miss typed ladies sorry it's 40% but that is still a good deal...
          53 People Booked!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users