Hi All!! I was so excited to see that someone may have an option of a photoshop file for boarding passes! I am a designer, and it would be so much easier for me to work in photoshop, but I tried to dowloand the "Send it to me" big files, and the file has expired! Can someone repost the links to the bigger photoshop files?! It would help me out so much !:)

Thanks!!!

popcorn.gif

bump bump

I've been searching for a boarding pass template in photoshop to work with, if anyone can share this template since the send it file has expired that would be great! It would definitely help me out.

Hi vlynnw,

Were you able to get the template? I'm still looking for it myself.

Originally Posted by vlynnw View Post

bump bump

I've been searching for a boarding pass template in photoshop to work with, if anyone can share this template since the send it file has expired that would be great! It would definitely help me out.

No I still have not found a template for photoshop, I think I may just create one myself because I don't want to use word or power point. If I figure it out I will share it.

Hello all,

I'm trying to get a copy of the Photoshop template for creating a boarding pass wedding invitation. I absolutely love some of the examples I've seen floating around here.

If anybody is able to could you please forward a PSD to my email, philley - at - gmail - dot - com.

Many thanks!

David

Aloha,

I am wondering if you still might have the template for the boarding pass in photoshop.  I am getting married next March and would like to start working on it.  I appreciate any help you send my way.  You can email me back at kawehi_73@yahoo.com.

Aloha,

Tracy