#31 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:36 PM

This little article was on MSN entertainment, I thought the perspective was interesting about how will they go back to 30 minute shows about their lives?
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#32 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:47 PM

Christine do you have a link to the article you saw on msn. I was wondering if the rest of the season was going to have shows that were previously taped because the kids bday was just a few weeks ago. i didnt know how they would keep taping the show. And it was so awful seeing the paparazzi staking out the kids bday party. I mean if they want to follow jon when he's out by himself or kate when she's out with herself than that's fine cause their adults but following little kids is pretty low.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#33 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:57 PM

that's really weird, i dont know if i really want to watch the show if its going to be focusing on the parent's marriage problems. I hope tlc just focuses on the kids for the rest of the episodes.

#34 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
      • 1,236 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:06 PM

It was really sad and I felt bad watching. I know it's a reality show, but all of that seemed too personal. I felt like I was peeking through someone's window.

I feel bad for the kids, but here is my opinion

I believe that they should end the show now to try & save their marriage, but, i don't think that Kate is ready for it to end. Clearly Jon is.
        I also think that Jon is being a little bit of a cry baby. His family wouldn't have had all of the opportunities that they have had to far if it wasn't for this show and the fans and now he's kind of like, whatever, I never wanted this.

I hope that they can resolve these problems and I feel horrible for the children. It broke my heart when one of the little girls said to Jon, "Daddy I dont want you to leave anymore" Aww man

According to the cable guide, there are only 2 episodes that are new & lined up. Hmmm..I wonder what the next episodes will be like.
        Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
        My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#35 JOSIE

JOSIE
        • 1,792 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:32 PM

PhillyBride- I totally agree with you. I felt awkward watching and like it was too involved for them to be addressing their maritial problems that way. Its hard to watch anyone go through that, but let alone this couple who has made their fortune on portraying a strong and healthy family.

I pray that they do get help for the kids sake, I hope they go to counseling. I hated seeing her cry and for a brief moment sided with Jon and his concerns of just wanting to be out of the spotlight. It must be so hard to live your life that way, especially having 8 kids!!

#36 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:42 PM

here is the link, sorry my computer died right when I posted the link
          Critics Pan Season 5 Premiere of "Jon & Kate Plus 8" | Story | Wonderwall
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#37 KristinaM

KristinaM
          • VIP Member
          • 3,082 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
          • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:03 PM

Oh man, I missed the episode last night and forgot to DVR it!

I have to catch a rerun ASAP. It is really sad how they are acting even in interviews though. I was hoping they would try and work through things rather they seem to just be giving up so easily.

We'll see what happens but my heart goes out to the kids.

#38 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:09 PM

i just saw this on perez Perez Hilton: Gosselin Sister-In-Law Says Stop Watching! i dont know how true it is but its Julie side not sure who Julie is. does anyone know? i thought perez meant jody, but no its julie

#39 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:15 PM

I saw something about this a couple of days ago, I don't know who Julie is either but I know Kate has a sister and two brothers (I think?)

#40 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:17 PM

i just read the article you posted it was pretty interesting, sad but interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users