• VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBlade
Okay so, one of the benefits from working from home is that I see all the trashy new celebrity news first! Anyway, so have you all seen the pics of Jon in France holding hands and puffing on cigarettes with his new woman?
This new girl (age 22) is the daughter of the plastic surgeon who performed Kate's tummy tuck a few years ago. The two were said to be there to do a deal with Ed Hardy who is a big fan of Jon's. (No wonder he was rocking all those Ed Hardy hoodies on the last few episodes.)

I thought this was pretty bold of him to be out hand-holding so soon knowing that the pap's would capture it on film!
Jessica posted this yesterday already
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#122 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
  • 341 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:09 PM

I think Jon is trying to relive his 20's in his 30's. Seems like he's feeling sorry for himself that he didn't get to experience his 20's like most of his peers (partying, dating, etc). Now he's got millions in the bank that he can party with!
    http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#123 Cassie

Cassie
    • 5,341 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:25 PM

I just saw this article that is saying Jon is secretly engaged to Hailey. I don't know but I sure hope it's not true.

Jon Gosselin Purchases Ring, Secretly Engaged

There was talk of engagement in our earlier story on Jon Gosselin and Hailey Glassman, but Jon put all that to rest when he told People, "No. We're just having a cool time and enjoying each other."

Well, you know the ancient proverb: Never believe a reality star that wears too much Ed Hardy (or any Ed Hardy at all, really).

So it shouldn't be a surprise that E! News has learned the couple purchased a ring from jeweler-to-the-stars Edouard Nahum on Sunday. The jeweler stopped by Christian Audigier's yacht to privately show the lovebirds a selection of rings.

Naturally, there's no use purchasing a ring if it's not going to be worn on the ring finger for maximum rumor exposure, and that's just what young Hailey did at the VIP Room in St.-Tropez late on Monday night until 5 a.m.

"They're engaged but nobody is allowed to say. They've been warned to keep it secret," says a source who is close to Nahum.

Alright, that is enough, Source. We can't take anymore. This is the longest Ed Hardy commercial ever. Or longest Jon & Kate Plus 8 promo ever. Either way, if we have to mention Christian Audigier one more time, something bad will happen.
      Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#124 weddingchick

weddingchick
      • 1,052 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:47 PM

outrageous.

#125 CrystalM

CrystalM
        • 829 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:21 AM

I very seriously doubt he's engaged. He's made how many comments about missing his 20's. He's going to party it up for a year or 2 and then think about settling down again.
          I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#126 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
          • 5,466 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:09 PM

yah i agree.. i think the last thing he would want to do is jump right back into a marriage. Plus he always says that his kids come first (and i do believe that, even though i am team kate and think he sucks) so I would hope he would realize that is NOT good for his family.

#127 CrystalM

CrystalM
            • 829 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:18 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by cdnvb9
              yah i agree.. i think the last thing he would want to do is jump right back into a marriage. Plus he always says that his kids come first (and i do believe that, even though i am team kate and think he sucks) so I would hope he would realize that is NOT good for his family.
              I might retract my statement.

My best friend, whose husband just died 2 months ago, has stated numerous times that she wanted to be single and enjoy being young (she's 22!), since she had to grow up so fast after having a baby, getting married and having a 2nd child. 2 days ago, she informed me that she started sleeping with a married man while I was on vacation. Today, he left his wife for her, and she's "with" him now.

You never know with people.
              I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#128 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
              • 5,466 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:24 PM

omg! you seriously never know! fack this is why marriage is so scary, not that many people take it seriously anymore
                Im so sorry for your friends loss, thats horrible

#129 A2Bride

A2Bride
                • 676 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 05:16 PM

Ok so I just got home from the grocery store and the most current In Touch Magazine has the two of them on the cover...with the caption "They got engaged in Paris"!!! I could not read the magazine, but may have to go back and buy it. The little part I read said that is why they were in Paris and the cost of the ring he bought her was a life Kate could only dream about (or something similar to that). I could not believe it!! Less than a month from when they filed for divorce?!? Are you kidding me?!?

Not saying this is true, but I have a hard time believing a magazine such as that one would lie on the front cover...

#130 CrystalM

CrystalM
                  • 829 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 05:29 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by cdnvb9
                    Im so sorry for your friends loss, thats horrible
                    I think she's doing just fine. HAHA. Really though, she's better off w/o him. He was a true loser.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users