Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

Jon & Kate plus 8 *series finale tonight 11/23*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
just saw this on my AOL webmail headlines
Jon and Kate Gosselin Divorcing
a divorce was my guess on what the big announcement is suppose to be tonight...can't say I am really shocked.
Probably better for the kids anyway?

I read somewhere they he is apartment shopping in NYC. I am very anxious for tonight's episode.

I jsut watched their trip to florida for his 30th birthday rerun. It was really sad because she was talking about working on their marriage to keep it strong.

Divorce isn't the worst thing that can happen to a family, though. My parents are divorced & I had a great family life. Their kids can still have a really great life, it will just be different.

Mo the article said John is looking for an apartment in NYC but I don't see how that's possible since he's at home more often with the kids. I imagine she would be the one that could actually make the house payments because I bet she was smart and kept her book money seperate

I was hoping that instead of getting a divorce, they were just going to announce that they were going to stop filming the show to work on their problems. I really wanted them to make it for some reason.

I can't wait to watch tonight's episode. It will be interesting.

I wonder if he will admit to cheating, probably not...

dude. gotta say i watch this show on demand every now and then. not at all surprised they are getting a divorce...

sucks for everyone involved, but hopefully she'll pull herself outta this media hungry phase of life she's in and let her kids grow up WITHOUT some sort of a spin off show.

How the heck have I missed this thread?! I am so sad for them but can't say I didn't see it coming from the beginning.

yea I saw on twitter a link to a story that said they filed for divorce. Marriage can be hard enough, but adding 8 kids, millions of viewers, and having every moment of your life taped can put a damper on things... so sad tho