Photo

Great fan find at Michaels

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:59 PM

Michaels is in the process of redoing their weddin sections so it may be a whilebefore they get to yours. although theyhave added some fun stuff. they even have flip flop luggage tags in their wedding section now.

#12 claudette

claudette
    • 106 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:10 PM

Oh this is fun! Will have to make a stop in the store to check it out - silly question, but where are you all getting the Michael's coupons?!

Thanks!!

#13 merocket59

merocket59
      • 937 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:45 PM

Looks like I'm making a trip to Michaels to see if my wedding section has been redone! I actually haven't been in it in a while because it was always the same stuff.

If you type in michael's coupon into a google search they pop up, or if you get a newspaper they come every week.

#14 calchik

calchik
        • 166 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:24 PM

thanks for the heads up!
          i was there yesterday and the fans were on sale for $21.99 until tomorrow i think. but i'll go back on the weekend with my 40% off coupon when they're back to regular price

i also got 2 square glass vases on sale for $2.99 each for our sand ceremony we're doing at our AHR. our main sand ceremony vase was $3 on sale at pier 1. half the sand will be from mexico and we'll buy the other color of sand at around $5 i'm guessing. sand ceremony for less than 20 bucks. yesssss! i love cheapness. lol

oh you can also create an account on the michael's website and they'll email you coupons every now and again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users