Jump to content

Photo

I'm a Three Dress Bride LOL


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 SoonToBeE

SoonToBeE
  • Jr. Member
  • 198 posts

    Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:59 PM

    now I don't feel so bad about my two dresses and my white welcome dinner dress.... : ) It's your time and if you can afford it, why not. Are you planning to do anything with the dresses after the wedding? I'm thinking of donating my second to charity....

    #22 bellalucefoto

    bellalucefoto
    • Jr. Member
    • 221 posts

      Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:30 PM

      Photographers love brides like you! I know I would!

      Katie

      #23 KHarrod

      KHarrod
      • Member
      • 902 posts

        Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:03 AM

        I havent really thought about what to do with the dresses afterwards, donating them might be a great idea. Thanks for sharing.


        Quote:
        Originally Posted by SoonToBeE
        now I don't feel so bad about my two dresses and my white welcome dinner dress.... : ) It's your time and if you can afford it, why not. Are you planning to do anything with the dresses after the wedding? I'm thinking of donating my second to charity....


        #24 KHarrod

        KHarrod
        • Member
        • 902 posts

          Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:04 AM

          Cool, I hope my photgrapher loves me also LOL.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by bellalucefoto
          Photographers love brides like you! I know I would!

          Katie


          #25 Ayita

          Ayita
          • Member
          • 861 posts

            Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:02 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by KHarrod
            The second dress was made by Jovani and I got a awesome deal on Ebay for $350, the dress originally cost $500.
            I LOVE Jovani dresses so much and this dress is BEAUTIFUL !

            I browsed a bit and could not find it though, do they still sell it ? Do you remember the style number ?

            #26 boscobel

            boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

              Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:42 PM

              Ayita, I posted a link to it in #15. But if you just google it, there are lots of places that I found it... Now I only wish I could afford it!

              #27 Ayita

              Ayita
              • Member
              • 861 posts

                Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:29 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by carly
                Ayita, I posted a link to it in #15. But if you just google it, there are lots of places that I found it... Now I only wish I could afford it!
                Thanks ! i'm waiting to see the extent of my bonus that is paid end of the month... depending on it I might or might not give in !!! Or get this one :

                TJ Formal Exclusive 2009 Prom Dress 15329

                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                Then I will ALSO be a three-dress-bride : one for the wedding, one for the TTD, and one for the AHR (in Paris) /or whenever lol

                I love to be a bride Just for this

                #28 DanielleNDerek

                DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

                  Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:17 PM

                  great dresses. I really like the Jamaican reception dress. I think it's perfect for Jamaica.
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

                  #29 KHarrod

                  KHarrod
                  • Member
                  • 902 posts

                    Posted 07 March 2009 - 02:36 AM

                    I love that dress also, I kept searching everywhere for my dress and got it off of Ebay for $150. My mother was going to buy me the dress full price but I thought that it was too expensive.

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Ayita
                    Thanks ! i'm waiting to see the extent of my bonus that is paid end of the month... depending on it I might or might not give in !!! Or get this one :

                    TJ Formal Exclusive 2009 Prom Dress 15329

                    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    Then I will ALSO be a three-dress-bride : one for the wedding, one for the TTD, and one for the AHR (in Paris) /or whenever lol

                    I love to be a bride Just for this





                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users