Melia Cabo real questions????

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 Ms Burns

Ms Burns
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:58 PM

Did any of you send a list of questions to Gabriela about the resort....if so can you share your list with me...im not really sure what questions i should be asking and i dont want to miss anything.

#12 sita

• 21 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:54 PM

Shelly - Are you planning on doing a site visit to the Melia? It helped me get a better feeling of what my wedding would be like, and it was good to meet Gabriela in person. I'm pretty low-key however, and not asking for much as far as above and beyond the wedding packages. My girlfriend did set me up with an extremely detailed list to keep in mind when I toured the resort, it might cover something you might not have thought of yet...? I attached both that as well as the dinner menu Gabriela sent me. (she said you have this entire menu to select from for the reception dinner, not just limited to a set menu)
      Hope this is helpful! Let me know if I can answer any other questions...

Attached Files

#13 LadyN

• 63 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:11 PM

Hi Sita!

I found you! Yay wedding planning :)

#14 Megan24

• 271 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 06:39 PM

I think I have decided on the Melia Cabo Real resort. I was no able to download the files you attached above. But if you could email them to me my email is megjps420@yahoo.com. Thank you so much. I am really excited but having a hard time finding a lot of info on the resort like reviews on weddings. And I still have not really seen any photos of the beach where the wedding would take place. If anyone could help me out I would really love it.

#15 Bali83

• 221 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 06:59 PM

I too would appreciate any info anyone has on the Melia. I was unable to download the info from sita (I will pm you) but would also love to get additional pics & info!! Thanks!!

#16 Megan24

• 271 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:53 PM

Sita you are awesome thank you so much for you information in your email.

#17 Bali83

• 221 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:08 PM

I agree...Sita your info is GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks!!!

#18 jamers14

• 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 08:46 PM

I'm super new, but I'm also planning a wedding at the Melia, but all I've received from the WC (Cecilia??) is their powerpoint presentation. Would you mind sending me the information you have? I would really really appreciate it! cabo_lover14@yahoo.com

Have they been really easy to work with?

Thanks soooooo much! Jamie

#19 BrieP

• 27 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:18 PM

Hi girls!!

I also planning a Melia wedding :)
                    If one of you could send me the info you have regarding the menu and any other pricing etc. that would be awesome!!

Thanks so much!!

#20 pinayflava

• 193 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 03:23 AM

hi ladies if you go to the 'romance by melia' website they have all the info on their on pricing and the different packages :) also they have contact info on there - the wedding coordinator for melia cabo real is cecilia and she is great - hope that helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users