228 replies to this topic

#221 JayKay

JayKay
  • 3,472 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:12 AM

Thanks for bumping this!  Great thread which gave me tons of ideas!

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

Bump!

I just read this entire thread! Got some great ideas!

I have my shoot in 2 weeks and along with the usual lingerie, panties, bra etc. I am also bring this sexy gangster halloween costume I had bought last year & never worn. I am also bring a cowboy hat...apparently my FI likes that look now! lol. Not sure what to wear with that. Definitely cant forget my black bowa(even though I am not sure if I will use it). FI loves the Phillies so I will bring his jersey & maybe get thigh highs to wear with it. Was thinking of bringing a silk robe I have too. I have a feeling I am going to bring too much lol

#222 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

Bump!

I just read this entire thread! Got some great ideas!

I have my shoot in 2 weeks and along with the usual lingerie, panties, bra etc. I am also bring this sexy gangster halloween costume I had bought last year & never worn. I am also bring a cowboy hat...apparently my FI likes that look now! lol. Not sure what to wear with that. Definitely cant forget my black bowa(even though I am not sure if I will use it). FI loves the Phillies so I will bring his jersey & maybe get thigh highs to wear with it. Was thinking of bringing a silk robe I have too. I have a feeling I am going to bring too much lol

Bringing too much is a good thing believe it or not ;) I love it when my clients bring too much - gives us options! Not everything may work for every set up or every body type but by bringing lots of options, chances are you'll get the best combinations of wardrobes, color palletes and room decor. I've had girls bring 2 suitcases full of shoes, jewelry and clothes and joked with them, "are they moving in".... it's seriously awesome from my point of view as a photog.

#223 leahaubrey

leahaubrey
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:26 PM

girls, if you are hiring a good photographer than DO NOT worry about posing. I tell my girls every single thing to do along the way. I put them into poses and then from there i'll even help with facial expressions, where to put their hands, etc. You shouldn't have to go into a boudoir session and do your own poses but hey, if you practice beforehand, we'll love you even more! :) i have a ton on my blog if you need inspiration! 

#224 leahaubrey

leahaubrey
    • 25 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by ~Melissa~ 

Bringing too much is a good thing believe it or not ;) I love it when my clients bring too much - gives us options! Not everything may work for every set up or every body type but by bringing lots of options, chances are you'll get the best combinations of wardrobes, color palletes and room decor. I've had girls bring 2 suitcases full of shoes, jewelry and clothes and joked with them, "are they moving in".... it's seriously awesome from my point of view as a photog.

totally agree! i love the girls who get so apologetic when they bring a suitcase but i LOVE it. Options are good and we can really create some fun ideas. I always say bring more than not enough

#225 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
      • 661 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:27 AM

I just booked my BD shoot with Sarah Pukin on Nov 4 - so excited!  Can't wait to do this....thanks for all the great posts ladies...and keep them coming!

#226 bradsigma786

bradsigma786
        • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:49 PM

The location which I choose for my wife boudoir photography session was our own house in which we changed the things around here and there. I also changes the lighting system little bit dim and affectionate those are different lights which uses in discos. I would suggest that holding a white bird with white clothes worn by my wife make the photo ironic.

los Angeles boudoir

#227 katman

katman
          • 170 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:48 PM

This thread is great for confidence boosting! Just have fun with it....best words I've read so far!!

Where have all the photos gone? Is anyone else unable to see the links and pictures that the girls have posted? They all say removed to me...

hmm..

#228 jackielemman

jackielemman
            • 228 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 12, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Moon Palace, Cancun
            • LocationCancun, Mexico

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:26 PM

This is so helpful for inspiration!

#229 Rainmaker

Rainmaker
            • 186 posts
            • Wedding Date:June 1, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Nassau, Bahamas

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:44 AM

@jackielemman - thank you for bumping this post! I didn't even know it was out there until you commented. I have my shoot in 2 weeks so this is VERY helpful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users