Boudoir Poses

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#191 skadow

skadow
  • Banned
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 01:36 AM

i really want to get a book made, but I am a tad out of shape.

I am not over weight by any means but I do have a lot of cellulite to be honest on the legs...Did any of you guys do anything to really tighten up before your shoots?

Any advice would be great. I tried on wedding dresses today and it was a rather humbing experience =( In the magizes they look like they all fits so easly!

#192 ~Katie~

~Katie~
    • 1,225 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 10:10 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by skadow

I am not over weight by any means but I do have a lot of cellulite to be honest on the legs...Did any of you guys do anything to really tighten up before your shoots?

Any advice would be great. I tried on wedding dresses today and it was a rather humbing experience =( In the magizes they look like they all fits so easly!
      Skadow....the great thing about a photoshoot is that they do, and will, airbrush! if you've got the body shape, you're mostly 100% there - nothing wrong with just having a few bumps airbrushed out. I have the same problem with bad cellulite and whilst it's improved since I've lost weight, its not going to be as gone as I want it to be. but they can airbrush, or if you don't want to be airbrushed, your photog can put you in poses which won't show your cellulite.

I'd say for definite, do not let this one little thing put you off doing a shoot.

Good luck! hope this helps.

#193 ~Katie~

~Katie~
      • 1,225 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 10:14 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by caribbeanLover
        ok, so I got my session done. I can't believe how much fun it really was. If I had the money I'd do another session (as mine was only half hour, and now have so many more idea for poses then I did when I was taking the pictures)
        Even tho my apt was at 11:30 I still had a glass of wine and 1 shot to go with that. It was the perfect remedy to kill my nerves. Plus it help the photographer made me totally comfortable.
        Please give me your honest opinions!!
        Right now I only have a teaser (and a flyer she made up, she used me as her model for advertisement lol)

Click the image to open in full size.

My fav is the black, but do you think this red one (this specif pic) would be suitable. I can't decide if I did a good pose or not lol !! how embarrassing and the pic with my legs up,crossed.. I regret so much not tilting my head to the left a bt instead of looking up.
        oh and I really really regret not having any pictures with just a bra and undie as suppose to all lingerie (and his hockey jersey shirt) so much so I am thinking of doing one myself even tho it wont be even close to looking the same!!
        WOW! they look great!

IMO the black looks the best - but don't get me wrong, you look HOTT in the red too, just the black is my personal fav!

why are you trying to pick just one pic? is it for something specific?

I've got 3 weeks until mine and I can't wait!!!!

#194 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:13 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ~Katie~
          Skadow....the great thing about a photoshoot is that they do, and will, airbrush! if you've got the body shape, you're mostly 100% there - nothing wrong with just having a few bumps airbrushed out. I have the same problem with bad cellulite and whilst it's improved since I've lost weight, its not going to be as gone as I want it to be. but they can airbrush, or if you don't want to be airbrushed, your photog can put you in poses which won't show your cellulite.

I'd say for definite, do not let this one little thing put you off doing a shoot.

Good luck! hope this helps.
          It totally depends Katie... my photog didn't airbrush any of my pics, trust me I wish he had on some of them that I can't use. So mention/ask your photog beforehand.

#195 ~Katie~

~Katie~
          • 1,225 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:08 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by KittenHeart
            It totally depends Katie... my photog didn't airbrush any of my pics, trust me I wish he had on some of them that I can't use. So mention/ask your photog beforehand.
            Oops!!

Thanks for straightening me out Amy!! lol

so let me rephrase...check with your photog if it's something they offer. mine does and I just assumed so did everyone elses!!

#196 skadow

skadow
            • Banned
            • 1,853 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:25 PM

Mine better or the wont be my photographer lol...I have been looking into some around the Chicago area. I was thinking July would be a good time. The wedding isnt untill Feb anyways.

I love all the photos I have seen on this site so far. I couldnt imagine a better wedding gift. Personal, From the heart! and ...it will be great for when I'm old and wrinkly lol.

I didnt even know about BD before this site. this site has defently raised the bar for my wedding...I am sure the future hubby is happy too. He gets to pay for Del Sol photographer because of it.../giggles

#197 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
              • 1,619 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:53 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                No he didn't tell me! Someone here on BDW pointed it out to me! Shocking but it's ok, you can't really tell it's me, I showed someone last night and they said, "that's YOU?! Really?" So that's good at least. Everything is covered up but I'm only wearing thigh highs and shoes in the picture so... you're right he definitely should have at LEAST given me a heads up.

I actually think I will do another one! I don't know when or for what occaison but I want to see other poses etc. =)
                well you look great and different, so I wouldn't worry about it lol!! At least no one even knew it was you!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by skadow

I say don't worry about it, The are tons of lingerie that kind of hide certain things if you'd like. Besides your FI clearly knows what you look like naked and is still madly in love with you and still wants to marry you regardless of what you may think of yourself.
                I say what a better excuse to do this type of session then for a wedding gift!!
                go for it!!

I mean I started working out in Oct, but nothing to serious, at home just some lunges and crunches. Other then that, Tanning!!!! lol It def help!!

None of us have the model looking dress, so don't worry/stress over that kind of stuff! You'll have plenty of other things to think about closer to your date.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ~Katie~
                WOW! they look great!

IMO the black looks the best - but don't get me wrong, you look HOTT in the red too, just the black is my personal fav!

why are you trying to pick just one pic? is it for something specific?

I've got 3 weeks until mine and I can't wait!!!!

Thank you Thank you!!
                I totally agree with you, the black is just sooo well put! lol

Nope, not trying to just pick 1.. I will make a book out of it if I ever get the cd in the mail (I hope the photographer put the right apt #, or someone else has a gift!! )
                I was just wondering if the red one would be good enough for the book I'll make. I guess it's true I am my own worse critic lol.

Ohhh it's so exciting/nerve wracking to wait. Pls let us know how it goes. Do you have all your out fits picked out? How long is your session?
                http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
                Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
                Happily ever after...

#198 skadow

skadow
                • Banned
                • 1,853 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:44 AM

I am not sure if Moepeedy posts on here anymore, But does she (if she reads this) or anyone else know who her photographer is?

I absolutly LOVE the style. I have been trying to find someone with a similar style but havnt been able to. I really like the darker, sexy photography. Lots of reds and black and shadows. I found a few people that do the couture look, but they are hella expensive. If anyone knows or has any sugestion let me know. I am from Mil. but can go where ever for a decent shoot.

I was looking on line where leah Stafford is located. She said she could shoot here, but I would need to book a room to do the shot in. Flights to and from ohio where her studio is are $130 there and back...which would probably be cheaper then renting a room and hiring someone to do makeup and hair.

#199 skadow

skadow
                  • Banned
                  • 1,853 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:50 AM

I really love this photographer in Chicago but they are like 1500 expensive

Couture Boudoir by Photographer Critsey Rowe | New York | Chicago | San Francisco | Charlotte | Charleston | Paris | Atlanta | Miami

#200 ~Katie~

~Katie~
                    • 1,225 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:06 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by caribbeanLover
                      Thank you Thank you!!
                      I totally agree with you, the black is just sooo well put! lol

Nope, not trying to just pick 1.. I will make a book out of it if I ever get the cd in the mail (I hope the photographer put the right apt #, or someone else has a gift!! )
                      I was just wondering if the red one would be good enough for the book I'll make. I guess it's true I am my own worse critic lol.

Ohhh it's so exciting/nerve wracking to wait. Pls let us know how it goes. Do you have all your out fits picked out? How long is your session?
                      Well in that case, defo put the red in there as well! guys love a bit of variety! (well mine does anyway!! he gets bored if he sees me wearing the same outfit more than about 5 times! lol)

haha well maybe your neighbours are keeping it!! lol just maybe phone and check when they sent the CD?

oh I will definitely! I can't wait....I just want to see the pictures afterwards!

I have some outfits...I've got:
                      - bridal lingerie (white corset, french knickers, stockings, pearl necklace and bracelet)
                      - football shirt with 'Mrs Day' on the back (as that's what I'll be) - I'll do that with white french knickers, got a small football as a prop too, and was debating a lolly to use seductively at the same time!!
                      - i've also got a white feather boa....not too sure about using this yet, but i did see someone's photos the other day and they used one for topless shots so will probably use it for that

then I also want to get a black corset top...I have the stockings, and fish net stockings, and black lace french knickers.

I have heels and my BF who's coming with me has a pair of suede thigh high boots which look the nuts!

any other ideas!!

oh and I need shoes to go with my bridal lingerie!! arrghhh!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users