Photo

Boudoir Poses

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#91 Kacelb

Kacelb
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:12 AM

I booked my session today. I decided to try and do it at the resort and on the beach Sport Illustrated style with my wedding photographer. I will just assign a friend to keep the groom occupied. :) I won't be able to give him the book at the wedding, but I plan on getting a large print to hang in his closet to surprise him.
    Mike and Kacie's Wedding Website

***I have an AMAZING photographer scheduled for our wedding in Tulum for 10/09/10. If you have the same date (or close to it) and are interested in using her please let me know! Her work can be viewed at http://www.lindleysphotography.com ***

#92 *Linds*

*Linds*
    • 5,776 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:03 AM

Thanks for sharing all the links! I am still undecided about a BD shoot, but am leaning more towards it...
      Loving married life! <3

#93 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
      • 2,233 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:30 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kacelb
        I booked my session today. I decided to try and do it at the resort and on the beach Sport Illustrated style with my wedding photographer. I will just assign a friend to keep the groom occupied. :) I won't be able to give him the book at the wedding, but I plan on getting a large print to hang in his closet to surprise him.
        What a great idea
        July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#94 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:15 PM

Loved that album, moepeedy you rocked that shoot! Love the album and how ti turned out

#95 Raykel

Raykel
        • 489 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:52 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by shankd
          I'm booking with a high school friend for BD pics....I am a fire fighter and am thinking to take a few pics in my bunker gear....Would that be too masculin a pictures? Or should I stick with football jersey's and corsages?

I too wear a uniform and for years....your FI will love it! It will be the feminine version of all the male firemen calendars. What a unique idea!

#96 Raykel

Raykel
          • 489 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 01:09 AM

Mopeedy! Your photos and the book look amazing!

#97 mctilleys

mctilleys
            • 24 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 02:15 PM

I just wanted to chime in and say everyone's pics look great! Also, I wanted to second the idea of looking at a Victoria's secret catalog for ideas. If anyone has the newest holiday catalog, they will know exactly what I mean!

Becky

#98 shellk

shellk
              • 1,784 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 06:11 PM

well ladies got my shoot on friday and my fi is out tonight so i just got some bits together in case i need to buy anything else over the weekend.ive got the following outfits.i havent got many accessories so need your ideas please.

black underwear+stockings - that fi got me
                black silk nightie+gown - that fi got me
                red feather bower
                black high heels
                fi,s football shirt
                wedding underwear with pearls and heels and stockings
                black fish net type top
                gonna wear jeans with a top that fi got me for a couple of normal shots.

what else can you guys think of?

to give you a laugh i have had a few glasses of wine and tried ironing my silk nightie on full heat.not good.

#99 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
                • 1,619 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 10:45 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by shellk
                  well ladies got my shoot on friday and my fi is out tonight so i just got some bits together in case i need to buy anything else over the weekend.ive got the following outfits.i havent got many accessories so need your ideas please.

black underwear+stockings - that fi got me
                  black silk nightie+gown - that fi got me
                  red feather bower
                  black high heels
                  fi,s football shirt
                  wedding underwear with pearls and heels and stockings
                  black fish net type top
                  gonna wear jeans with a top that fi got me for a couple of normal shots.

what else can you guys think of?

to give you a laugh i have had a few glasses of wine and tried ironing my silk nightie on full heat.not good.
                  wow, I think your set, your not missing much if anything at all!! Stop worrying now and just have fun. BTW the alcohol is for before the session, not while ironing.. LOL I had a good laugh at that one (your to cute!!)
                  http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
                  Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
                  Happily ever after...

#100 *Linds*

*Linds*
                  • 5,776 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 10:53 PM

shellk- you crack me up! Love the ironing story! Sounds like you are REALLY well prepared! It could be cute to add a veil to your shoot with the wedding underwear..just a thought!
                    Loving married life! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users