Sign in to follow this  
moepeedy

Boudoir Poses

As long as hair and make up looks great. I would make sure to get two outfits that are quick and easy to change into and make the best of your session!!!! Good Luck and can't wait to see your photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTall119 View Post
A suggestion for where you can have an album printed. Make your own book with Blurb

This is the site I plan to use after my session in July! You download the software to create the album...hit submit...and boom; a beautiful selection of boudoir photos!
thankis for this site, i downloaded it and it looks great!!!...anyone ever use it and have examples?

I used Blurb.com for our engagement photos and I got three copies (one for us and one for each of the mom's) I gave them to our mom's at the bridal shower and EVERYONE loved them!

I received soooo many compliments on them. They aren't flush mounted, so you can't really have one photo across two pages (well you can, but there is binding) but I didn't miss it at all. We paid $147 for 3 8x11 hardcover image wrap 52 page books and that included shipping!

I'm booking with a high school friend for BD pics....I am a fire fighter and am thinking to take a few pics in my bunker gear....Would that be too masculin a pictures? Or should I stick with football jersey's and corsages?

Shank - I think you should wear a portion of your ff'ing gear! That would be hot! My DH is a police officer & I'm going to wear one of his uniform shirts - I might even incorporate handcuffs in there too! wink.gif

I'm doing a BD shoot the beginning of November to give to my DH for our first year anniversary and have been doing some researching as well! Here is a great site I found... Boudoir Photo Session - Tips! and some of my fav shots I want to recreate! - IRISHPOCAHONTAS's Purple Wedding by Color Blog

I've also decided to do one. How many outfits do I need? I've never done anything like this, and being small chested I know nothing about lingerie, so if someone can give me some ideas on what I should buy, I would be so grateful!!