Sign in to follow this  
moepeedy

Boudoir Poses

Casey,

Thanks so much for posting some of your pics. You look stunning. This was helpful as well. I will post some of my pics and hopefully I'll have great pics like yours. Thanks again.

Hi Carly,

I have done some searches I guess I haven't been lucky finding poses. I usually find the BD cover. If you come across any I would be grateful if you could pass along. Also I saw your planning thread today and Loved everything. I fell in love with your High Shoes. You mentioned you got them on Ebay-eshoes. I clicked on the link but didn't see the shoes. Did you get the shoes a while ago? Does the shoe have a name or item # Thanks so much. I am still learning how to navigate around this forum.I have to say it has been super helpful for me. Let me stop I am chatting away.

I just did a BD shoot with the Boudoir Divas! I'll have my pics tomorrow. They told me how to pose. It wasn't like on TV where you see models doing all of their own poses. I think any good BD photographer would coach you along. Don't even worry about it! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWbride09 View Post
WOW!! Those are BY FAR the best BD pics I have ever seen!!!
I'd go there too if I lived nearby sad.gif
I know it looks fantastic. Have you looked at the before/after ? Now you know why the models look so good in magazines...

To come back to the topics, I also liked the poses a lot. I think they are very classy, nothing skanky. Really great inspiration.