Boudoir Poses

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
I have a question for you ladies that already had your shoots, where did you do them?

I'm supposed to have mine done at my photogs house but now I'm thinking I should get a hotel room. Any suggestions?
i had mine at a trendy wine bar cause thats were photographer has done them in the past.

has your photogs done one before?im guessing they have some props and stuff there for you.maybe they have a little studio at home?i wouldnt worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
I have a question for you ladies that already had your shoots, where did you do them?

I'm supposed to have mine done at my photogs house but now I'm thinking I should get a hotel room. Any suggestions?
I also did mine at my photogs house, the lighting was great and she had different backdrops to use. I am sure you are not the first person they will have shot in the home. You will be fine. I wouldn't add an expense for a hotel room unless there is a specific hotel that is special to you and your FI

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribbeanLover View Post
OMG- I need jewellery now too!!?
Pls help.. what should I buy (nothing $$, like you will never wear again)
I just went to Claire's & picked up a long necklace - nothing fancy. It was like $12 or something like that! Other than that I only wore my larimar flip flop necklace that DH gave me for our wedding. Now that I think about it, I don't think I even wore earrings! lol

Thanks ladies! I guess my photog would know best if his house was suitable or not and he's got all his equipment :)

It's funny because when I originally considering doing the shoot I asked him to recommend a photog to do it because he had no pictures or promotion on his site and he told me he does them all the time but they don't go on his website because they are private and I felt better.

Alright I'm gonna relax and let it happen, I'm bringing white sheets but that's it I believe. You'd thinking kicking coffee would relax me, I think it's actually making me more crazy :)

ok...so i just got back from my shoot! I hired Kamila Harris and she was absolutely great to work with! She directed me how to pose and showed pics as we went along.

The only thing I did not like was my make up. The girl who did it just put too much foundation and made my eyes to dark. I told her before we started that I never ever wear make up so i wanted something natural. She said that the eyes would need to be a little dark so that it could show up in the photos. I am waiting for teaser pics and i really really hope that i look ok. I am scared that my FI may not like the photos because of the make up sad.gif

hi girls! hey KH :) I am starting to think about my BD shoot, so I can get my butt in shape!! Our photographer is out of town, so we will have to travel to have our engagement pictures. I was thinking I could sneak away and have some "bridal portraits" aka BD shoot while we are there. How long do these shoots usually take? She also suggested doing it the first day of our Mexico trip. Any other ideas?

Jerseygirl - I am sure your photos will be great! Your makeup artist is right...under the bright lights you can lose your eyes without enough makeup on them - I hope you like them because I am sure your sweetie will think they are amazing! Remember they are you, but a little bit of racey you toowink.gif

Well I just booked and the photographer was awesome and has me coming in two weeks! That is just going to fly by!