Disco Movil- Has anyone used?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 CamilleA

CamilleA
  • 83 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:13 PM

His name is Ricardo and his email is info@discomovilcancun.com

Selling my Monique Lhuillier Sunday Rose - perfect condition - PM message if interested

#12 mbarnes04

mbarnes04
    • 194 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by CamilleA 

Hi Camille, glad to hear you loved Ricardo... so far he's been great to work with. Our wedding is in a few weeks so i was wondering how you handled communicating with him your tastes - did you give him examples of songs you like or more of a full list?

#13 CamilleA

CamilleA
      • 83 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:33 PM

We gave him examples of what we like for the beginning of the evening (to accomadate all of the older guests) My fiancee and I (as are majority of our younger guests) are really big into house music - we gave him a playlist of our favourite songs that were must haves and he played them all and added a few in there that definitely added to the vibe!

We also gave him a list of do not plays which he stuck to

Originally Posted by mbarnes04 

Quote:
        Originally Posted by CamilleA 

Hi Camille, glad to hear you loved Ricardo... so far he's been great to work with. Our wedding is in a few weeks so i was wondering how you handled communicating with him your tastes - did you give him examples of songs you like or more of a full list?

Selling my Monique Lhuillier Sunday Rose - perfect condition - PM message if interested

#14 amh777

amh777
        • 117 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:55 PM

Camille, what resort did you get married at? Wondering about the vendor fee for Palace and if its negotiable at all...

#15 Yazmin De La Mora

Yazmin De La Mora
          • Vendor
          • 336 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:51 PM

Hi Ladies,

In my experience, I have worked with Disco Movil and Ricardo is a really reliable vendor!

Good Luck!

#16 mbarnes04

mbarnes04
            • 194 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:15 AM

yes hired them for my wedding last month - GREAT DECISION. they are a lot more reasonably priced and my guests said they had the best time of their lives. i posted a review on his vendor page. i think i'm the first one to do so, he's pretty new to the board.

#17 playadelsecreto

playadelsecreto
              • Banned
              • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:30 PM

I iknow DJ mike because he is the uncle of one of my friends and he is amazing, plus tehy have the BEST prices you can get!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users