OMG Ticker changed to Days! :D
Posted 02 March 2009 - 01:47 PM
Posted 02 March 2009 - 01:55 PM
Posted 02 March 2009 - 01:59 PM
Make a list and just check things off i guess right?
Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:22 PM
Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:32 PM
1. get the chocolate covered espresso beans and tulle so that I can put the favors together
2. buy paper and print the seating place holders
3. print out the seating chart to put at the entrance
4. make or buy the actual table numbers
5. go to the final dress fitting and hope its perfect, and take it home
6. figure out what to do with hair and makeup; make those appointments
7. waxing and tanning appointments
8. get Michael's GM gifts
9. get Michael's shoes...he has to order them b/c his feet are size 15 and canadian stores don't carry those sizes
10. buy lingire
11. pick the first dance songs...for dad+daughter, mom+son and michael and i
12. lose weight and stop eating junk..Edyta and I (more me) devoured a giant bag of Eggies....eff Easter and all the chocolate!!!
13. get Michael bathing suits, and tshirts so he doesn't look like a hobo
14. polish the cake trays and stands that my MOH got at a vintage store
and then on top of all this, I still have to work, get my bachelorette over with, have friends over for a week, finalize the new car paperwork (we bought a new car), find an insurance company and set it up, go to the doctor to get meds and shots so I don't get sick in Mexico, organize the cheques and banking so that we can just pick up our new car when we get back, go to interviews for a new contract since my current one is up in May...ugh I can't even remember what else!
alright so I guess this turned into more or less of a rant hahha!
Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:46 PM
Just remember its all for an AMAZING event!!!
Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:58 PM
Get it all out here!!
Woohoo ~ 30 days!
~ Jaime & Martin ~
"Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"
We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!
We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!
Posted 02 March 2009 - 03:08 PM
Posted 02 March 2009 - 03:37 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users