Photo

Anyone doing a beach lounge??

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Tracy_S

Tracy_S
  • 268 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 01:47 PM

Just wondering if any of you brides are doing a beach lounge with your beach reception?? I am debating as to whether or not I want to do the lounge.. I have only seen a couple pics of a beach lounge but they look pretty cool... if you are doing one, can you tell me where you found your inspiration pics or how much its going to cost you or any other information you could pass along would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks ladies! Your input is always helpful!!

#2 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 01:50 PM

I am doing one, but all of my info is regarding Cabo companies so I don't think I could help too much. For inspiration pics, check the Dazzling Details website (they're in PV), they do lounge stuff a lot.

#3 Tracy_S

Tracy_S
      • 268 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:41 PM

If you don't mind me asking.. how much is it all costing you?? I am trying to determine if I can afford to have the private beach reception and include the beach lounge or just have the reception and deal with not having the lounge. Its such a cool idea specially if they can get lighting and stuff to glow in our colors and what not... if you could let me know anyways that would be great... I know its on the other side of mexico but just so I have an idea!!

Thanks!

#4 beachbride2009

beachbride2009
        • Banned
        • 228 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:47 PM

Hi Tracy! I got a quote from Lomas for a lounge set up for $830 USD...

#5 Jess

Jess
          • 4,455 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:49 PM

Yeah I am doing one also - but in Puerto Vallarta with the Dazzling Details so that may not help you much!

#6 Jess

Jess
            • 4,455 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:49 PM

I think it is about $1500 in PV - but not positive - all the prices are kind of jumbled together

#7 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,532 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:28 PM

It all depends on how much seating and lighting you want, etc. Ours is about $1490 plus the taxes and gratuity but that also includes 65 chivari chairs. How many guests are you having?

#8 Tracy_S

Tracy_S
                • 268 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 01:58 AM

Well I think at the most we would be having like 24 guests.. so its not a huge group by any means... how large are your groups for those quotes

beachbride2009.. how many people were you having again.. sorry can`t do the question mark... my keyboard is acting weird.. what all does that include for you... did they give you pictures of ones done before...

thanks again!!

#9 Jess

Jess
                  • 4,455 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 01:41 PM

My group is about 75 so your quote would prob be a lot less

#10 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
                    • 1,634 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:31 PM

Oooh I'd LOVE to have a beach lounge!!

Anyone know of any companies that would do the set up at Moon Palace? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users