Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#941 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:22 AM

It will definitely be time consuming but I think you have a few options.  I will either print them at home or "free" with Vista print and then attach them to the lip balms for in the OOT bags.  

I have also heard brides order them from Etsy, I guess there is a seller on there that does them personalized.  I love DIY stuff so all this is fun for me but if you want to save some time I would definitely suggest checking it out.  I don't have the link but if you search in Etsy you should be able to find it.

Some ideas I like for the lip balms:

- Bessos (spelling might be off but it is kisses in spanish, good for a DR or Mexico DW)

- You may now kiss the bride... better ask __(hubbys name)__ first!

- wedding monogram

-You may now kiss the bride (I may go with the whole wedding theme for this stuff ie. Pashminas tag says -to have and to hold and to keep you from cold, key card holders say - I take you, to carry my key and my money, from poolside or barstool, for sauced or for sober, in head and in humidity until I depart (there are a few versions of this just one I thought I'd share), kleenex - tears of joy.... you get the idea!

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

Hey torilynnsmith! Where are you going for personalized labels?
    I think that's a great idea.. just wondering how expensive/timeconsuming it will be :)

#942 KCB2011

KCB2011
    • 308 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:40 AM

I can't remember exactly how much the shipping cost for the sunscreen but I think it was around $10-12 for one case (24) through regular mail.  They also have a 10% off orders over $25 right now which is nice too.

#943 subbi

subbi
      • 217 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:23 AM

Hey Ladies, Canadian Tire have travel mugs 2 for $9.99, sale ends this Thursday I think. will be going later clean out a store... hahaha

Dreams Punta Cana September 16th 2011

#944 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:24 AM

Those are the cuisinart ones right?!

Originally Posted by subbi 

Hey Ladies, Canadian Tire have travel mugs 2 for $9.99, sale ends this Thursday I think. will be going later clean out a store... hahaha

#945 Shahlo

Shahlo
          • 253 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:41 AM

Thanks a lot!

Originally Posted by subbi 

#946 Shahlo

Shahlo
            • 253 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:44 AM

Thanks for the info Annie! I can't wait to know the # of guests so  could start shopping already :)

Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie 

Don't know if anyone else buys AVON but in their current campaign (Campaign 13) the 150ml tube of Care Deeply Aloe Gel is on for $1.89... pretty good price for that size. I've seen the smaller bottles of aloe but people always get so sunburnt and you need a lot of it for relief, especially if you burn your shoulders/back! I just started selling Avon as a way to try to raise extra $ for the wedding, I'm going to be my own best customer lol

#947 subbi

subbi
              • 217 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:07 PM

Yes they are the cuisinart brand. Went in there during lunch but wasn't feeling to tote back anything to the office so I will be going after work to stock up.

Dreams Punta Cana September 16th 2011

#948 beachbum21

beachbum21
                • 438 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:23 PM

Wow! Awesome ideas!!! Thanks for sharing... and keep them coming! lol!! I love crafty stuff but I feel like I have no time!! I need to take a week off once I get a plan and just do a bunch of crafts!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

It will definitely be time consuming but I think you have a few options.  I will either print them at home or "free" with Vista print and then attach them to the lip balms for in the OOT bags.  

I have also heard brides order them from Etsy, I guess there is a seller on there that does them personalized.  I love DIY stuff so all this is fun for me but if you want to save some time I would definitely suggest checking it out.  I don't have the link but if you search in Etsy you should be able to find it.

Some ideas I like for the lip balms:

- Bessos (spelling might be off but it is kisses in spanish, good for a DR or Mexico DW)

- You may now kiss the bride... better ask __(hubbys name)__ first!

- wedding monogram

-You may now kiss the bride (I may go with the whole wedding theme for this stuff ie. Pashminas tag says -to have and to hold and to keep you from cold, key card holders say - I take you, to carry my key and my money, from poolside or barstool, for sauced or for sober, in head and in humidity until I depart (there are a few versions of this just one I thought I'd share), kleenex - tears of joy.... you get the idea!

#949 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
                  • 324 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:53 AM

Ladies I just got my order of the Avon Aloe and it is FABULOUS! Its a great size for the price and its a really nice aloe! I'm super happy with it. I don't have an exact number yet so I just ordered some extra because we will use it at home anyways!!!

#950 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                    • 1,748 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:24 AM

Fantastic! Happy to hear it!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users