Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#811 KrysP

KrysP
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:26 PM

Hey ladies- Just wondering if any of you know when Old Navy usually does their $1 Flip flop sale? I know its usually once a year and was thinking I'll definitely need to take advantage of this! 

#812 KrysP

KrysP
    • 28 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:28 PM

Maple Sugar candies! So delicious...

#813 traceysteve

traceysteve
      • 328 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 03:49 AM

OOoooo...ladies, for those of you in Canada, I was in Walmart last night and bought full size sunscreen for $1.50! Ok, so it's a brand I've never heard of, and it expires in 2012..but still..thought it was too good of a deal to pass up, and I've bought sunscreen on vacation before, never heard of those brands either!

#814 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
        • 452 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:12 AM

For those of you looking to order mugs - the best price that I have found is from a seller on ebay.  You get 50 mugs for $71US and shipping is only $35

http://cgi.ebay.com/...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

If that link for some reason doesn't work - the seller is factory_21

Hope this helps :)

#815 kya101

kya101
          • 645 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:24 AM

Thanks for the great tip!!!

Originally Posted by Valentine_Baby 

For those of you looking to order mugs - the best price that I have found is from a seller on ebay.  You get 50 mugs for $71US and shipping is only $35

#816 BusyBee123

BusyBee123
            • 335 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 01:18 PM

Its usually in May...last year it was the Saturday of the May long weekend.  Not sure if it will be the same as last year, but I'm definitely watching for it as well! Such a great deal!

Originally Posted by KrysP 

Hey ladies- Just wondering if any of you know when Old Navy usually does their $1 Flip flop sale? I know its usually once a year and was thinking I'll definitely need to take advantage of this! 

#817 BusyBee123

BusyBee123
              • 335 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:44 PM

Just wanted to let you ladies know that Vistaprint is offering a whole bunch of stuff for free right now! Sale goes until April 14th. I was able to get 100 postcards, 25 magnets, 25 sheets of letterhead for welcome letters, a personalized stamp and 140 return labels that I'm going to try to paste on lip balm tubes.  All of them are personalized and I only had to pay $26 for shipping! Its a great deal!  

#818 melady24

melady24
                • 39 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 07:09 AM

Hi, ladies!  For those who is looking for meds in their OOT first aid kits.... I was able to find Pepto Chewables and Advil Cold & Flu in individual packs in Shoppers.  If you brake it by each, they cost around $0.38 and $0.50 each roughly... (Sorry if somebody posted that already).

#819 Lasallebabe

Lasallebabe
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 154 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:09 AM

And our Cdn dollar is over par....now's the time to order stuff for the US.

Originally Posted by Valentine_Baby 

#820 Lasallebabe

Lasallebabe
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 154 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:10 AM

Awesome...when you say brake it by each....do you mean they come as multiples in a box (package) and you then separate them?

Originally Posted by melady24 

Hi, ladies!  For those who is looking for meds in their OOT first aid kits.... I was able to find Pepto Chewables and Advil Cold & Flu in individual packs in Shoppers.  If you brake it by each, they cost around $0.38 and $0.50 each roughly... (Sorry if somebody posted that already).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users