CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#71 Danielle77

• 200 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:00 PM

the hotel can definitely put the oot bags in the room but they will probably charge you a fee. I would talk to the wc at the resort.

#72 ashey063009

• 604 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:14 PM

I think the going rate is usually $3 usd per room for delivery prior to arrival-- but it probably varies from resort to resort. Most resorts will give you access to the guest rooming list so that you can deliver them on your own if that's something you'd like to do

I think it's a nice gesture, but it can be pricey on top of the OOT Bag cost.

#73 Crystalballl

• 406 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:10 AM

Thanks for the heads up on the Party Packagers, I'll definitely check those bags out.
        Got a Michael's trip planned this week to check things out too.

#74 mariej

• 16 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:59 PM

Oh i didn`t realize there would be a Fee..and your right on top off the OOT bags it does get pricey !! I`ll have to rethink this...
          any other suggestions?

#75 itsfinallyhere

• 573 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:32 PM

I love the idea of having the oot bag in the rooms to welcome guests! But I would hate to have to pay for it. I will definately ask my WC about it. Otherwise I think I will give them out when they arrived. We too are arriving several days before our guests. If any of you girls who are getting married in Varadero could lets us know what your resorts are doing that would be awesome. Also if you don't mind add the resort you are going to.

#76 xxashleyxx007

• 227 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:49 PM

Awesome thread everyone, thanks for all of your input!!

#77 Crystalballl

• 406 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:48 AM

I was at Michael's last night and they had Tropical Coloured Canvas bags for $3 each. I also ran in to Dollar Giant (new store aroun dhere anyways) and they had really neat "Canada" beach bags. I liked the Canada idea, thought it would be neat.

#78 jennierin

• 847 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:18 AM

Hello fellow CA girls! I just thought I'd throw an idea at you for the OOT bags (mine surprisingly enough are finished with 5 months to spare). There is an online store (it's Canadian) called creativebag.com. I got all of my canvas/cotton totes there for about one dollar each! I ended up only spending $36 CAD + shipping. It only took about a week for me to receive them after I ordered and they are good quality lightweight bags. You should definitely check them out.
                  First Kiss as a Mr & Mrs!!!

#79 jetsbride

• 794 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:23 AM

jenny - Thanks so much, I am going to check it out right now!

#80 lgarner83

• 530 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:29 AM

Jennierin- thanks for the link! I'm off to check it out :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users