Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#721 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
  • 401 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 03:31 PM

We bought some stainless steel water bottles at Things Engraved the other day....They were on sale for $2.50 (from $10) and I asked for an additional discount since I was buying 26. She gave me an extra 10% off. I bought red ones for the girls and blue ones for the guys. They are nice quality too and have the little clip on the lid.

Also, wanted to mention that they have some really cute beach theme luggage tags there...I didn't buy any because I already made some, but wanted to let other brides know!

Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#722 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
    • 1,917 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:19 PM

That's a great price for the bottles. I can't find them on their website :(  But they do have a coupon link for 10% off wedding purchases over $300 if anyone is interested.

#723 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
      • 401 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 08:42 AM

Yeah I don't think they would be on the website.....if anyone has a Things Engraved in a mall near them, they would have to go look and see what they have. I bought them at Upper Canada Mall in Newmarket FYI....

Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#724 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
        • 355 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 05:29 AM

Just to let you girls know, that I went to Walmart yesterday and picked up nail kits (for men and women). I think they are just xmass items, but they were on for 2 for $5 CAD.  btw - they do not have a christmas theme :) ... they have a menicure or pedicure for women

#725 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
          • 355 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 05:41 AM

I've seen something like this at Walmart yesterday in the 'travel size' section. I think they were about $1.50 each and had 3 or 4 sheets...

Originally Posted by akua420 

Dollarama in Edmonton had those tablets that you add water to and it turns into a cloth?  They have packs of them, and they were in a pill pack almost, so we're going to get a bunch and break them down and add them to our oops kit. 

I'm keeping my eyes open for the little sheets of laundry soap that come in a plastic container like the mouth wash strips, and its laundry soap so you can wash clothes in the sink.  I want to look for those and add them to the kit in case somebody spills something, they can wash it quick themselves.  ANybody see them somewhere?

Thanks!

#726 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
            • 1,917 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by bmadzia1 

I've seen something like this at Walmart yesterday in the 'travel size' section. I think they were about $1.50 each and had 3 or 4 sheets...

Quote:
              Originally Posted by akua420 

Dollarama in Edmonton had those tablets that you add water to and it turns into a cloth?  They have packs of them, and they were in a pill pack almost, so we're going to get a bunch and break them down and add them to our oops kit. 

I'm keeping my eyes open for the little sheets of laundry soap that come in a plastic container like the mouth wash strips, and its laundry soap so you can wash clothes in the sink.  I want to look for those and add them to the kit in case somebody spills something, they can wash it quick themselves.  ANybody see them somewhere?

Thanks!

They sell the packs at Zellers too, but I think they are about $4 for a pack of 20 strips.

#727 PaperBagPrincess

PaperBagPrincess
              • 320 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:49 PM

I was at Dollarama today and they had sunscreen for $2.  It was the Bloor and Yonge location in Toronto.  I also noticed little luggage locks, 3 for $1.  I think I might send those out with the luggage tags.  Traveling with a lot of non-travelers who probably don't have locks.

#728 akua420

akua420
                • 301 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:57 PM

Thanks ladies, I"m going to make sure I check that place out then!!! 

Gran Bahia Principe - Runaway Bay - February 22, 2011

#729 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
                  • 355 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 04:09 PM

You just reminded me of something funny.  My FI's first trip to the islands. He used tiewraps for his luggage and put the scissors to cut them down INSIDE the bag LOL

Originally Posted by PaperBagPrincess 

I was at Dollarama today and they had sunscreen for $2.  It was the Bloor and Yonge location in Toronto.  I also noticed little luggage locks, 3 for $1.  I think I might send those out with the luggage tags.  Traveling with a lot of non-travelers who probably don't have locks.

#730 PaperBagPrincess

PaperBagPrincess
                    • 320 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmadzia1 

You just reminded me of something funny.  My FI's first trip to the islands. He used tiewraps for his luggage and put the scissors to cut them down INSIDE the bag LOL

Hilarious!!!!!  I would never let someone live that down :)

Kitchen Stuff plus has these travel mugs on for $4.99 tomorrow (Wednesday Dec 22) from 8pm to midnight for anyone interested.

http://www.kitchenst...sd=&pid=W015283

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users