Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#711 hommer

hommer
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:10 PM

Shoot I don't have all my receipts...but is it a concern for Canadian customs or when we arrive in Punta Cana

#712 780chick

780chick
    • 263 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:39 PM

thanks for all the resources ladies!

#713 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
      • 376 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:35 AM

has anyone been able to find beach towels and pashminas that can be shipped to Canada for reasonable prices?

#714 shurbgatza

shurbgatza
        • 12 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 06:52 PM

i found pashimas at ardene's 3 for $15 and they have all different colors...i opted for the ivory (bridesmaids) and turquoise for myself as that is the color of my bridesmaid dresses...hope this helps...cheaper than shipping!

#715 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
          • 661 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:07 AM

Oh thanks for the info on the pashminas - Ive been searching for a while....will have to check out Ardene soon

#716 kjw

kjw
            • 39 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by surprise4us View Post

HI Girls

I was at Zellers this morning and they have light pink and black travel mugs with a handle and a stainless steel band around them for only 2.99!  You could totally put a clear sticker on them. I would do this but of course my mug order just came in this past week. Just thought I would share.

Thansk Ladies - all these posts are great ideas - I hope to be able to add to it soon!!

Suprise4us,

Thanks for the info on the travel mugs, I've been looking for these online for a good price, but I have to order over 100 to get any kind of discount.  You mentioned that you ordered some yourself, where did you order from?  Were you able to logo the ones you have ordered?

Thanks!!

#717 karyan

karyan
              • 184 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:04 AM

great thread! Nice to know where I can get stuff when I come for a visit (everything is cheaper in North American rather then Australia)

#718 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
                • 376 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:01 PM

Thanks for the info!  How is the quality?  I'm not expecting to find the best quality, softest ones... but as long as they're relatively soft and not too thin I'd be happy :)

Originally Posted by shurbgatza 

i found pashimas at ardene's 3 for $15 and they have all different colors...i opted for the ivory (bridesmaids) and turquoise for myself as that is the color of my bridesmaid dresses...hope this helps...cheaper than shipping!

#719 LHD18

LHD18
                  • 32 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 03:50 PM

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would share my great find of the day, Bath and Body Works has their little hand sanitizers on sale for 5 for $5.  They are regularly $2 each.  I bought 35 of them for my OOT bags :) Lots of different flavours.  They don't expire until 2013 and the sales guy said I can return any extras at any time.  

#720 muitoquerida

muitoquerida
                    • 233 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 08:22 PM

I went to the clinique at every mall and asked for samples! I just said that im putting a bunch of stuff together for my bridesmaids and was wondering if I could get some samples. they were all really nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users