• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#681 Ms.H

Ms.H
  • 169 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Valentine_Baby 

Isn't minimum biz expensive to ship?

I just made an order of 125 pieces and shipping was $24. Considering the prices of stuff, I think its definitely worth the shipping costs. Even with shipping stuff worked out to cost $0.89 each, way cheaper than anywhere i've seen in the gta, and you can get everything you want :)

#682 mimi73

mimi73
    • 282 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:44 AM

My colour is turquoise. I decided to get all the ladies black since they would be able to use them all week with anything they brought to wear. Just seemed most practical :)

http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#683 Dilara

Dilara
      • 233 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by mimi73 

In case anyone is looking for Pashminas for their OOT bags, the Ardenes outlet stores has them for 5 for $10. Regular price $14.95 each! Lots of diff colours, but Black is the best in my opinion :)

Thanks for the heads up! I'm gonna try to swing by today... are you in Vancouver? If so, which location did you find them at? I'm thinking of checking out the Ardene at Queensboro...

#684 mimi73

mimi73
        • 282 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:04 PM

nope, I'm in Prince George. I was so excited when I found them!! :) 

Good luck!

http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#685 Ms.H

Ms.H
          • 169 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:49 AM

Great thinking!!

Originally Posted by mimi73 

My colour is turquoise. I decided to get all the ladies black since they would be able to use them all week with anything they brought to wear. Just seemed most practical :)

#686 Sherileigh

Sherileigh
            • 14 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:30 PM

I'm having a rather small wedding. So far only 10 adults and 3 kids. Possibly another 4 adults and another 3 kids coming. So I really don't need much. I'm also quite last minute as we're getting married in January. I'd really really like to get some mugs and get them personalized. Is there any way to get things personalized other than ordering them that way? It's just so expensive for so few mugs....does anyone else have any ideas?

#687 pamphilia

pamphilia
              • 362 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:37 PM

What some gals have done is just to get some mugs from a local store, and then purchase clear waterproof labels to put on them.  You can print out whatever saying/logo/monogram you like, and then affix the labels yourself.  This is also nice for your guests so that they can peel the label off when they get home and still use the mugs without the wedding stuff all over them!

Good luck!

Originally Posted by Sherileigh 

I'm having a rather small wedding. So far only 10 adults and 3 kids. Possibly another 4 adults and another 3 kids coming. So I really don't need much. I'm also quite last minute as we're getting married in January. I'd really really like to get some mugs and get them personalized. Is there any way to get things personalized other than ordering them that way? It's just so expensive for so few mugs....does anyone else have any ideas?

~pam

#688 Sherileigh

Sherileigh
                • 14 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 01:07 PM

Oh that's a great idea! I didn't know if I'd be able to find waterproof labels! That might be perfect! Thanks!

Originally Posted by pamphilia 

What some gals have done is just to get some mugs from a local store, and then purchase clear waterproof labels to put on them.  You can print out whatever saying/logo/monogram you like, and then affix the labels yourself.  This is also nice for your guests so that they can peel the label off when they get home and still use the mugs without the wedding stuff all over them!

Good luck!

#689 Sherileigh

Sherileigh
                  • 14 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 01:18 PM

One more question, do you know where I could get waterproof labels made up?

Thanks!!

#690 pamphilia

pamphilia
                    • 362 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:12 PM

When I was looking into this as an option, I found a whole bunch just by Googling. My computer crashed and I lost all of the bookmarks I had - but try
                      googling "Waterproof labels"

Here's a starter: http://www.onlinelab...aser_labels.htm 

Happy searching!

~pam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users