Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#641 Dilara

Dilara
  • 233 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:19 AM

Hello ladies! I was at Dollarama the other night and found some beach bags that might work well as OOT bags for some people.

photo (85).jpg

photo (84).jpg

The second one can be personalized with pictures and postcards, etc. Then after the wedding, guests can put their own pictures and use it.

#642 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
    • 452 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:35 AM

I bought 30 of the first bag - in all sorts of colours for.  1 for each room - I've been meaning to post pics but thanks lol.  I think these bags are the perfect size - not too big, not too small :)

Originally Posted by Dilara 

Hello ladies! I was at Dollarama the other night and found some beach bags that might work well as OOT bags for some people.

photo (85).jpg

photo (84).jpg

The second one can be personalized with pictures and postcards, etc. Then after the wedding, guests can put their own pictures and use it.

#643 akua420

akua420
      • 301 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:35 AM

Oooh I LOVE the second one!  That would be so cute. You could put pics of the destination!!!!!  Love it, thanks beacuse I'm going to check it out

Gran Bahia Principe - Runaway Bay - February 22, 2011

#644 Dilara

Dilara
        • 233 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:03 PM

I bought the 1st one myself, I liked the size and prints. The 2nd was is super cute too but it's a little smaller and made of cloth so I thought it would make it harder to get sand off it, etc. 

#645 akua420

akua420
          • 301 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:25 PM

That is a good point, plus I bet as soon as it gets wet the pictures would run.... but I really love the one you got!  Did you see the tote bags in a ball keychain?  I'm considering those beacuse they can go down so small, but the ones you got are much cuter.  Did they come in other colours?

Gran Bahia Principe - Runaway Bay - February 22, 2011

#646 Mkandola

Mkandola
            • 200 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by PaperBagPrincess 

I think I am going to split them up between my extra suitcase and my mom's extra suitcase

Just be careful that your total weight allowance is not for each suit case. For example: with Sunwing, they allow 25kg for a combined weight of 2 checked bags and carry-on's! 

I think this might be different if you are flying with a different airline though ... Sunwing is kind of stringent on this kind of stuff! 

#647 PaperBagPrincess

PaperBagPrincess
              • 320 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Mkandola 

Just be careful that your total weight allowance is not for each suit case. For example: with Sunwing, they allow 25kg for a combined weight of 2 checked bags and carry-on's! 

I think this might be different if you are flying with a different airline though ... Sunwing is kind of stringent on this kind of stuff! 

Good point, I will keep an eye out for that.  Good thing beach clothes don't weigh too much :)

#648 Dilara

Dilara
                • 233 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by akua420 

That is a good point, plus I bet as soon as it gets wet the pictures would run.... but I really love the one you got!  Did you see the tote bags in a ball keychain?  I'm considering those beacuse they can go down so small, but the ones you got are much cuter.  Did they come in other colours?

I did see the tote bags in ball keychains but they're more like shopping bags, not very sturdy. Great because they're compact but they're solid colors and too flimsy for my liking. 

The ones I got come in various colors - light & dark blue, white, lilac, light & hot pink, yellow... I think that's all the colors. 

#649 elisamarie

elisamarie
                  • 222 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:32 PM

thanks for the posts!

Getting married at Playa Pesquero! - 35 booked!!

#650 PaperBagPrincess

PaperBagPrincess
                    • 320 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 05:58 AM

Looks like the Canadian Tire 20oz Bubba Keg Travel Mugs are on sale this weekend.  From 11.99 down to $4.79.

If I knew how many people we had coming I would go get some.

http://www.canadiant.....jsp?locale=en

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users