Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#581 JesseLyn10

JesseLyn10
  • 188 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:24 AM

No problem! Glad I can share my finds with other Canadian brides!

#582 Oryx

Oryx
    • 727 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:53 PM

Hey ladies! I was planning to get some bags customized, but it was really difficult to find anything in coral. Just by chance, I walked into H&M this weekend and found these amazing recycled waterproof bags in coral -- for $2! They were marked down from $4.95. They also had yellow and blue. I'm so happy I found them because I actually like them so much more than the vistaprint sample I made, or anything else I've seen online. I'll just customize them with a tag, and then I'll also have the mugs. :)

I think I wiped out most of the Toronto stores of the coral bags, but check out H&M if you're looking for a good deal.

Click the image to open in full size.

#583 Mkandola

Mkandola
      • 200 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:08 AM

Thank you guys so much for sharing these ideas!

#584 Cindy*

Cindy*
        • 2,655 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:39 AM

Renee, thanks for the tip. Do you recall what shade of blue the blue ones were?

#585 Oryx

Oryx
          • 727 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:44 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Cindy*
            Renee, thanks for the tip. Do you recall what shade of blue the blue ones were?
            Hey Cindy!

I'm sorry, but I didn't actually see the blue ones. I snatched all of the coral bags from Yonge & Bloor and Eaton Centre, and then I sent my MoH to Vaughan Mills to grab a few more. She said that they also had blue and yellow there.

They may have had the blue bags at Eaton Centre too, but I didn't seem them because they had the coral bags on hold for me behind the cash (which apparently they were not supposed to do because they are on clearance).

Sorry!

#586 JesseLyn10

JesseLyn10
            • 188 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 08:23 PM

I posted this on another thread but if there are 2 items that my guests needed in Jamaica are bug spray and afterbite. I think 1 person brought OFF and after the mosquitos the first night, everyone was sharing that one bottle!

#587 AshleyL

AshleyL
              • 263 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 05:41 PM

Awesome thread ladies. Before this forum I had never even heard of oot bags (and I have attended a cuple DW's). I love the idea and I think my guests will too! Now to start shopping. I was wondering about the wet bikini bags from Avon - couldn't find them on the website. Do any of you know how to get them? Do I need an Avon rep to order?

Thanks!
                Getting married in Runaway Bay, Jamaica February 2011!!!

#588 AshleyL

AshleyL
                • 263 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:03 AM

Has anyone ordered lanyards and plastic room key holders from www.westcoastlanyards.com? I'm just wondering if anyone has a review of them/their products before I order. Thanks.

#589 katelynn

katelynn
                  • 414 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:36 PM

Does anyone know where to get the pocket guide drinks for dummies books or something similar for a reasonable price? Any help would be appreciated!
                    Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#590 AshleyL

AshleyL
                    • 263 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:15 AM

So today I came across a sidewalk sale at hallmark cards - they had Tow Tabs (those little compressed things that you add water to and it turns into a facecloth) for 50% off. Came to 30 cents each for the individual packets. Thought it would be good for the OOT bags cuz a couple reviews of my resort have said to byo facecloths.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users