CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayanLily View Post
hey Mimi, is that confirmed that it is in Canada as well?
From everything that I have seen. There have been commercials, as well as an ad online. I know that some people are hoping to avoid the rush at 7am on Sat morning by buying early and getting a price adjustment ... but I have heard that they will not do that. Too bad... because that is what I would have done! :)

I was just at Old Navy this afternoon and was asking about that $1/flipflop sale and she said that Canada had their big sale in February sad.gif Maybe she was mistaken but I'd check your local Old Navy just in case. No sense getting up at 7 if you don't have to!... not to mention looking like a total tool for waiting in line! haha

For any of you that are looking for luggage tags....I was at Dollarama yesterday and saw a two pack of luggage tags for $1.00. They are not the ones I am looking for but they would probably suit someones needs. They had all different national flags on front and then a plain back where your info could be placed. Im sure if you didnt like the front picture, you might be able to put a big enough label over it to cover it up, and although that would be something I could do, I have already ordered my luggage inserts, so that wont work for me. They also had the big heavy duty one with the CAN flag on it, and other ones that said "are we there yet" or "get my off this thing" for a dollar each. Quite a few to pick from. Just thought I would let you know.......

Hope everyone had a great weekend....to my freinds out east....you suck....lol jk.....but I wish I had your weather right about now.....I dont think even my ruby slippers can get me out of this hurricane and cold zone today....ugh!

Have fun ladies!

Hey ladies, I already bought luggage tags but I saw some yesterday at Dollarama that were really cutehey have funny sayings on the front like "This is not your bag" or "I'm a mess on the inside". I thought they were really cute if anyone is looking for funny tags. Oh and they had tons in the Dollarama store I was in in Windsor.

Sonya, I saw these too and thought they were great. They even had my exact colour but unfortunately I have already ordered lanterns. The Dollarama ones were much cheaper than the ones I ordered so they are a great deal. I think the colours were a turquoise/blue (my colour), orange, green and yellow. There may have been other colours but that is all I remember.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics