• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#521 CND_Redhead

CND_Redhead
  • 184 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:45 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jennybell1
    I actually got them from Nadine, another BDW forum bride....she might be able to tell you where she got them from. I will try to ask her myself and let you know. I bought the swarovski one and waited until these came in to see the difference and really I couldnt tell the diff. The chain was a little thinner, but that was about it. $20 for one vs $140.00 score!
    That would be awesome, I love that necklace it is very pretty.
    Your BM's are very lucky!
    Thank you for checking that for me...
    Cheers,
    :http://www.ezticker.....ing/ticker.png

Bride & Groom + 38 BOOKED!!!

#522 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
    • 661 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 06:48 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Cindy*
      These are great. After you posted about them the first time, I bought ones for all my bms and me of course. They are very cute and such a good price.

I know hey? I figured you cant go wrong with $3.00 each. I bought 5 of them....in hindsight - I should have bought more.....will have to check with my avon lady again....lol
      Im so glad you were able to get them too...they are so different from the everyday BM gifts.

#523 Cindy*

Cindy*
      • 2,655 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 06:56 PM

Quote:
        I know hey? I figured you cant go wrong with $3.00 each. I bought 5 of them....in hindsight - I should have bought more.....will have to check with my avon lady again....lol
        Im so glad you were able to get them too...they are so different from the everyday BM gifts.
        I only bought mine like 3 weeks ago and they were still available so you should probably be able to get more now. After I saw them, I wanted to put one in all my OOT bags but then I thought that would be going overboard, lol. I can't wait to use mine.

#524 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
        • 661 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:03 PM

Quote:
          I only bought mine like 3 weeks ago and they were still available so you should probably be able to get more now. After I saw them, I wanted to put one in all my OOT bags but then I thought that would be going overboard, lol. I can't wait to use mine.
          LOL - Me too - thought about OOT bags options - but I have hit my budget - or lack their of - and cant do anymore - however I might get some for my neices....

OH BTW - on a side note: I GOT ENGAGED LAST NIGHT!!!!!
          Finally!

lol

#525 Cindy*

Cindy*
          • 2,655 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:26 PM

Quote:

Finally!

lol
            LMAO. Sort of assumed you already were. I guess you are just very on top of things.

Congrats!!

#526 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
            • 661 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:27 PM

Quote:
              LMAO. Sort of assumed you already were. I guess you are just very on top of things.

Congrats!!

lol - thanks!
              Weve been doing things backwards - bought the house, the dogs, vehicle, travel trailers, his ring, my dress....just didnt get my ring up until now.....lol

#527 pamphilia

pamphilia
              • 362 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:40 PM

congrats jenny!!
                ~pam

#528 Oryx

Oryx
                • 727 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:43 PM

Quote:
                  Finally!

lol
                  Congratulations!!!

#529 MayanLily

MayanLily
                  • 316 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:31 PM

Quote:
                    MayanLily, how do you get the coupons? Do you sign up on the website or something? I was at Michael's on Saturday and the person in front of me had one. I was totally wondering where she got it from. Thanks!
                    Yup! That's all you have to do. Just sign up and they send an email once a week with a coupon. Sometimes they range from 40-50% off one reg price item (which is good if you are making 1 big purchase) or sometimes they give you a 30% off your entire purchase coupon (which is good for all the little things you buy at once) It's a good deal. I can't stress enough "NEVER BUY ANYTHING FULL PRICE AT MICHAELS!"
                    Aly

#530 Cindy*

Cindy*
                    • 2,655 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 10:22 AM

Thanks MayanLily. Done and done. Now I just have to hit up Michaels and use my coupon. I have been eyeing the turquoise organza favour bags but they are $30. Now they will be $18 and worth getting. Score.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users