Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#381 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
  • 236 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:28 AM

FYI - For those who are looking for 2-packs of advil/tylenol and pepto. Amazon.com has them for $12 for 50 2-packs. It works out to .25 cents for a 2-pack!

Not sure what the shipping would come to but it might be worth it.

#382 Reya

Reya
    • 174 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:57 PM

A few other things from Factory Direct :)

CHILDRENS SWIMMING GOGGLES - 2 PACK Product Category - OTHER. 96646-EG0402A factorydirect.ca Computer and Electronics Liquidator is your New and refurbished computer peripherals retail and wholesale computer liquidation source. 15 Stores in Ontario,

THE DOG 2-SIDED 150X PIECE JIGSAW PUZZLE Product Category - OTHER. 44726-31673 factorydirect.ca Computer and Electronics Liquidator is your New and refurbished computer peripherals retail and wholesale computer liquidation source. 15 Stores in Ontari

THOMAS STATION SHOP MAGNETIC BOARD W/MAGNETS Product Category - OTHER. 26443-M81007 factorydirect.ca Computer and Electronics Liquidator is your New and refurbished computer peripherals retail and wholesale computer liquidation source. 15 Stores in O

FAMILY PACK 7 PEICE RUBBER GRIPPED TOOTHBRUSHES Product Category - TOOTHEBRUSHES. 857 factorydirect.ca Computer and Electronics Liquidator is your New and refurbished computer peripherals retail and wholesale computer liquidation source. 15 Stores in

#383 crazykat

crazykat
      • 48 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 01:41 PM

I tried the amazon.com and shipping to Canada was over $150!!!!!!! So I scraped that idea!!

#384 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
        • 484 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 03:39 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by crazykat
          I tried the amazon.com and shipping to Canada was over $150!!!!!!! So I scraped that idea!!
          Check Amazon Canada, amazon.ca - they don't have as much as the US site, of course, but it might have something!
          Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
          Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
          My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#385 PaperBagPrincess

PaperBagPrincess
          • 320 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:07 AM

Idea for OOT Bags. I was at Dollarama and found 20 lens cleaners for a dollar. They are like wet naps. Good for sunglasses and cameras. I use them for my glasses all the time and even cleaned my ipod with one the other day after some fun with a 3 year old and sticky fingers. They also have the dry cloths.

#386 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
            • 484 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:23 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by PaperBagPrincess
              Idea for OOT Bags. I was at Dollarama and found 20 lens cleaners for a dollar. They are like wet naps. Good for sunglasses and cameras. I use them for my glasses all the time and even cleaned my ipod with one the other day after some fun with a 3 year old and sticky fingers. They also have the dry cloths.
              Oooooo good find, thanks!!
              Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
              Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
              My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#387 swong

swong
              • 169 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 03:43 PM

great idea, since everyone is going to wear sunglasses!!
                Scarlett

#388 gettingmarried

gettingmarried
                • 174 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:41 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Raykel
                  Thanks Reya!

I ordered my bags yesterday. I have been on so many sites all over Canada and the US and at the end of the day I used cheap totes. One of the other girls posted it a while back and no one could touch their pricing. Canvas TOTE BAG Shipping and handling with taxes they are $1.29 each.

I ordered these totes for everyone, but for parents and wedding party I also got bigger totes from this site for $3.40 each

I cannot wait for them to come! I have been shopping and looking for these for 3 months!!! I am so excited they are finally ordered.

Also ordered insulated mugs from discountmugs.com. We got acrylic outside with double insulated stainless steel inside.....here they $15 each without set up fees. I ordered them with art, set up fees, shipping etc...they are going to be less than $5 each. So I am happy about saving money and the FI is ok with that because he does not think it is too extravigant:) Win win! Woohoo...less than 6 weeks to go!
                  Hi Raykel,

I was wondering how much is shipping from discountmugs? I

#389 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
                  • 653 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:20 PM

I ordered my mugs from discountmugs.com as well. Shipping was reasonable.

Shipping from Oriental Trading on the other hand, is ridiculous!! Their stuff is super cheap, but you must have the same billing address as shipping address so you can't even have them shipped to someone in the US for you.
                    Once you get to the actual international shipping page it's like $25US extra just for shipping... for a $15 purchase, it's so not worth it!

I have shopped from Amazon.com a few times now and their shipping has been very reasonable.. not sure why it would be $150?

I am back to square one on my wrist coil keychains for the key/tip holders as the place I've been trying to order them has twice now cancelled my order after I've placed it saying they're out of stock! (Actually I just got an email as I was typing this from the owner of the company that health issues are affecting the operation of his business and now I feel bad for complaining to him about this )

I've seen some crappy ones at the Dollar store, but does anyone have any suggestions on where I can order these?

Similar to this:
                    Click the image to open in full size.

#390 echo2_62

echo2_62
                    • 1,049 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:57 PM

Amy - you completely just answered the question I came on to ask everyone, about the shipping/duty charges from Oriental Trading Co.! I was looking there this morning myself for a set of carabiners because that's what I wanted to use to attach my keycards to my mugs and I seem to have lots the ebay user that I had been comparing with.

What company is it that you've been dealing with to try and get the coils?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users