• Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Sandals Montego Bay

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

fantastic info, there is much to learn here

#3242 StephLB

StephLB
  • 171 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:54 AM

Loving the ideas here! I'm already starting to look around for OOT bag stuff based on what I'm seeing here. I'm hoping if I spread it out it won't feel so expensive lol

#3243 cdnbanker

cdnbanker
    • 195 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:53 PM

I did the same thing, a little here and a little there

#3244 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
      • 176 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by julienelson0713 

Hey! Did you ever end up ordering those sunglasses? What are they like? Did you pay duty? How long did they take to ship? I'm running out of time till the wedding but if they only take a few weeks I might order them! :)

Yep! They took about three weeks and I didn't pay duty. They are AWESOME!!! 

#3245 cdnbanker

cdnbanker
        • 195 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:57 AM

Gotta love that no duty! We went song in the US on Saturday and coming back they just waved us through!

#3246 cdnbanker

cdnbanker
          • 195 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:28 PM

oops can't spell, meant shopping

#3247 MsCD

MsCD
            • 42 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:06 AM

In case anyone is looking, I found a 6 pack of hand sanitizer at the dollarama for $2. They also carry these little medicine baggies. The bags are small, clear, and have a spot on the bag for you to write the medical information. 

I am going to put advil and immodium in little bags because it is alot cheaper. I have already made little labels through vistaprint but I probably would have bought the baggies at dollarama if I had known.

#3248 Jenn963

Jenn963
              • 200 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by MsCD 

In case anyone is looking, I found a 6 pack of hand sanitizer at the dollarama for $2. They also carry these little medicine baggies. The bags are small, clear, and have a spot on the bag for you to write the medical information. 

I am going to put advil and immodium in little bags because it is alot cheaper. I have already made little labels through vistaprint but I probably would have bought the baggies at dollarama if I had known.

Hey MsCD; what brand of hand sanititzer did you buy at Dollarama? I've seen the 3 pack of sanitizers but never the 6.   

#3249 MsCD

MsCD
                • 42 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by Jenn963 

Hey MsCD; what brand of hand sanititzer did you buy at Dollarama? I've seen the 3 pack of sanitizers but never the 6.   

Its the "one Step" brand. Each bottle is 18 ml and have different scents (cucumber, berry..etc.). I had originally bought a few of the larger sizes but prefer these because they are smaller. I was also watching the bottles to make sure they said "kills 99.9% of germs" because alot of them do not.

Hope that helps. 

#3250 Sarah519

Sarah519
                  • 33 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:30 AM

I act

I actually found them by accident last night without seeing this thread... at the end of the healthcare isles just on those vertical hangers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users